Dabi vs Homura Keiko

3rd Person p.o.v-Western Vale

Dabi continued to walk down the streets of western vale with hands in his pockets and head down with a grin on his face cause he had just passed the huntress he was hunting maybe this hunt would be easier than most as Dabi can feel the woman's gaze on his back as she followed him into the alleyway.

Damn this woman wanted Dabi didn't she as she grabbed his shoulder and slammed him into the wall.

Dabi:"Can I help you lady? I got places to be so make it quick."

Homura:"Yeah you can help me by being mine tall, burnt and handsome."

Dabi p.o.v-1st Person

Yeesh this lady's crazy, more than Toga anyway, well time to kill some more creeps so I immediately try and best her with fire as I shoot them out into her stomach. She-using that fire manipulation-backflips out of the fire with the fabric on her stonach being burnt away from the flames with the rest of her being untouched by her mastery of her semblance.

Homura:"Wow fiesty huh. You must know your at a disadvantage in this situation if you wanted to get rid of me immediately."

3rd Person p.o.v

The huntress pulls her weapon out-a lance that transforms into a simple rifle-a gets into her stance as Dabi smirks at her as arrogance leaks out of him.

Dbai:"I know I'm at a disadvantage but that will be how you become a black mark on the floor."

Homura-now angry-rushes at the burnt man with her lance ready to strike as she thrusts the lance in his direction but a second later is surprised as Dabi heats up his hand and puts it infront of the lance and as the maroon weapon touches his hand, his hand melts through the weapon.

Homura pulls her weapon away but it's too late as the entire top of the lance is gone so she is left with no weapon and only has her aura and semblance to help her in the 'disadvantageous' situation she is in.

Homura Keiko-Semblance-Fire Manipulation-Not the same as Dabis pyrokinesis as she needs to use her hands to control the fire whilst Dabi controls the fire with his mind.

Dabi rushes her with a kick to her side and follows up with a left hook to her jaw all these hits being tanked by her aura as the huntress didn't know hand-to-hand as she was too arrogant to learn it because she thought no one could break it but never thought about it being melted.

Dabi trys his luck with some fire as he enhances his punch and sends it into her gut but-after gaining her senses after her weapon melted-Homura puts her hand infront of his and controls the flames to blast back at Dabi and smirks thinking his fist and arm were melted away like her weapon.

Shock covers her face as she sees that Dabi's arm was only smoking as her shock once again gave Dabi an advantage as with his left hand he shoots out a short burst of flames that almost breaks her aura. The flames knocked her father down the alley as Dabi launched even more flames at her.

Dabi wasn't surprised when she used her semblance to redirect his fire back at him as he dodges and sends more fire at her as the two combat with one man's fire but Dabi has the advantage after all:•He doesn't need to use his hands to control his ...

•He doesn't need to use his hands to control his fire
•She doesn't have her weapon
•She has no experience in hand-to-hand combat

This battle was in Dabi's favour but he wouldn't let that hubris blind him after all this constant use of his flames were simply a smoke screen as he uses his flames to boost himself above the fire and lands on the woman breaking her aura as her head cracked against the ground as he lights his hands on fire and blasts her with his frenzied flames turning her into ash and finishing the fight between the two.

Dabi p.o.v

That fight wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be after all she had been a professional huntress for 16 years of her life so thinking it would be a better fight was an obvious observation I made once looking over the facts.

Wiping my hands on the brick wall as I left the alleyway where surprisingly no-one came to view the fight guess they just didn't care that someone died quite close to them so pulling my scroll out of my pocket I scrolled to Oz's name and pressed call, putting the scroll near my ear as Oz picked up immediately.

Ozpin:"I presume our runaway has been caught Dabi?"

Dabi:"If that's what you call me turning them into ash then yes the jobs done Oz."

Ozpin:"You're a very capable person Dabi that's why I want to keep you closer than others."

Humming Dabi ends the call and picks his head up as he walks down the street as he is left to his own clashing thoughts not like that matters he's been dealing with them for a long, long time by himself.

Years Later-Dabi p.o.v

Never thought I'd be back here ever again but Oz sees something in these half-bakes and apparently two of them are children of those STRQ brats I fought so long ago. Well then let's go see what that wizard wants with me and what he wants me to do to aid these brats after all he only calls me directly if he wants my help.

 Well then let's go see what that wizard wants with me and what he wants me to do to aid these brats after all he only calls me directly if he wants my help

End of Chapter 8 of this Story.