Dabi vs Team STRQ

3rd Person p.o.v

Dabi waited only 10 minutes until he heard people talking outside the door two male two female this is Team STRQ, one of those males being Qrow Branwen-a Huntsman in training and who killed the old boss of the gang Dabi now leads. He was talking to his friend Taiyang Xiao Long about what he did to the target and why he killed him.

Qrow:"Tai he had children in his basement that he tortured and I-I was angry ok, that satisfy you?"

Taiyang:"You had a perfectly good reason for killing him, I probably would of done the same thing but I'm saying that we should of kept him alive for information."

Qrow:"Thank you Tai I just needed to know if I did do the right thing."

?:"He literally kidnapped and tortured children you shouldn't feel bad Qrow."

That was Raven, Qrow's sister a quite cold woman who was very blunt and serious-the exact opposite of the outgoing, social and smooth-talker Qrow is.

Qrow:"I mean your not wrong. Thanks Raven"

Raven:"Your never gonna be able to say 'thanks raven' ever again Qrow."

Then the final memeber of Team STRQ Summer Rose a very energetic girl that was the glue of her team and very outgoing was quiet-after all this was a mission to try and arrest around 200 criminals and their new boss a man called Dabi-which wasn't unusual she got quiet on missions as she wants to focus on the mission and get it done as fast as possible.

Summer:"Guys of there are supposed to be around 200 people in there. Then why is it so quiet?"

Raven:"She makes a good point, you think they know we're here?"

Tai:"They probably have faunus in their ranks, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did"

Qrow:"I say we bust in weapons out"

Raven:"You three do that I'll search for a way in through the back just incase you three get beaten by some thugs. OK?"

T,S,Q:"Got it Raven"

Raven nods and runs around the back of the building as Tai draws his Fist back and then punches the door of it's hinges. The look on Tai's, Summer's and Qrow's face were a mix of confused, embarrassed and determination as all that was in the room was a man with spiky white hair, turquoise eyes and purple scars that spread across his face, arms, back and chest.

The man was sat down on the sofa in the middle of the room and by some form of luck the door landed right next to him and he was looking at it fucking smirking.

Dabi p.o.v-1st Person

Dabi:"Well then that was close wasn't it, blondie hmm?"

Already trying to get on their nerves, after all people get mad when their annoyance reaches its peak.

Dabi:"If you can't tell I'm Dabi the leader of this little gang and well there all gone-your too late little hunters."

Man Dabi loves annoying people when he gets the chance to. The people in-front of him readied their weapons. A sword. Two gauntlets. Finally a scythe.

Dabi:"Woah,woah no need for violence I just wanna chat with the crow over there. That good with you hmm?"

Tai:"Yeah, no were gonna hav-

Qrow:"What do you want to talk to me about, bacon bits?"

Tai:"*!* You wanna talk to him Qrow, are you insane!?"

Dabi:"I have to thank you Qrow you beat me to killing that old bastard boss. After all I had my suspicions about the man but you had all the incriminating evidence you needed and so you struck, but you killed him, a creature that hid itself inside a humans skin. So why do you feel guilty for killing something as disgusting as a Beringel Qrow Branwen?"