Prologue

The wind howled leaving the people of mondstat to shiver. 

'Hearsay, would you even believe it?'

If you listen closely you could almost hear it whisper.

'Words are weak, actions are strong.'

Silent steps echoed against the broken pavement. The stone stairs worn over time. The green cape fluttered against the wind as it wailed.

'Is keeping a secret wrong?'

The very question that rocked to the core. To every divine being; should you protect your country in a spotlight? To the name Barbatos shall the people cheer, to the name Venti shall they look away with a shrug.

He smiled sadly as he stared back at the floating pieces memories. The broken pieces of himself picked up by his siblings birthed by the goddess of time. He leaned on Vanessa's tree. Tranquility filled the empty space his gnosis used to be. 'I wish someone was here before I truly disappear but that would be selfish of being picky on how I die.' He giggled as he closed his eyes.

Harshly, the gale ruffled the leaves as the birds squawk at the strong wind.

"The goddess of time gave the wind her power after it had secured the entirety of Mondstat away from greedy gods." A shadow darkened over the now empty pavement.

"It was given freedom to not be bound by anything but the one rule of celestial yet it hid itself. The loss of another became a burden. And in its place, a fake replica with fake memories, guided the people to their desired freedom." A flapping of wings echoed as the wind died down.

"The wind is infamous for its secretive nature; for a second it'll guid you for the minute it'll trap you." The figure sung slightly as slim arms jests about. 

"The wind is also a coward." A grumble contrasted to the previous tone.

"Hid in her own domain whilst keeping a useless secret information of gender." A sarcastic tone made prominent as light frames the silhouette. A short hair slightly unkept, twin braids framed her face down to her chest. 

"Now shall that coward face a hasty archon in hopes to avoid a future of ruin."

'Ehe'