Chapter 1- Hell

Tsukasa's Pov:

I woke up in a place dark, in a border of two doors, one reaching above, and one reaching below. This must be the gates of heaven and hell I thought. And standing in front of me are the gatekeepers. One for the gate to heaven, and one for the gate to hell. 

"Hello there young boy. I am the gate keeper of heaven, -------- and there in your side to below is the gate keeper of hell ----------. nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you too I guess." The gatekeeper of hell was kinda cold and rude, kinda expected it since he's a devil, and the gatekeeper of heaven coughed, began to speak. "Since you've come here, you will be assigned to which afterlife you will go. Heaven or Hell, that depends on your deeds, now let's take a look to see which you will belong to. Yugi Tsukasa, am I correct?" I nodded which the gatekeeper of heaven continued. "In your previous life, you abused your brother correct? That's a no no from heaven young boy. You killed supernaturals, and break the rules of the world, that has gone very far indeed. And seeing no guilt to your actions, conclude your not worthy to go to heaven. In to Hell indeed you go, you don't deserve to go heaven. ----------!" The gatekeeper of hell woke up startled, he must be sleeping by the talk earlier, and he seems upset that he was woken up. "Fine! Come on dwarf, we waste no time in here." He said rudely which made me a little offended, but I still hold the habit of killing people who tick me off, so it was fine. 

The Hell was very hot, filled with fires around it, with volcanoes erupting, flowing lava from it. And seeing other than it was dark in here, the floor was hot but I didn't care and saw a bunch of demons in different forms. "Come, you're going to speak to the Demon King, He'll decide what type of demon are you." I obeyed, and followed him, to the palace of the Demon King. 

The Demon King was kinda huge and maliciously terrifying, but when I compare it to myself he's not scary at all. He seemed to be working on his papers till he was called due to a new demon in hell which he glared at me with those malicious piercing eyes which scared me a little. Even his voice is scary too. "Hello Your Majesty, we have a new demon here." His face may not be seen due to a great shadow en-galloped in the room, but I can feel his glares piercing on me which like I said scared me a little. "And what is this guy's name and deeds?" "His name is Yugi Tsukasa Your Majesty. He's done horrible deeds such as abusing and killing supernaturals going against the rules of this world." "That is very unforgivable indeed, in fact I call it evil. You'll be a demon who grants the wishes and desires of the people with wishes unfulfilled. You'll be in high-ranked prison, your a dangerous one despite your looks, bring him in the last floor." "Yes Your Majesty. Now Come with me. Don't think of resisting." The gatekeeper said, and I only limited myself and obeyed what I was told.

I was putten in a room which lots of seals are in it, probably to seal all my powers and prevent me from escaping the underworld. I also see there are kinds of low-ranked demons who lived in the first floor, with no seals placed in their room probably because they have nothing to worry about. I was technically given a schedule of my routine, but seeing it makes me conclude that I will rarely go out side the human world and in my room, which clearly I call it unfair. 

The activities in my schedule and in hell are kinda exhausting to me, especially when it's flaming hot in here. I actually thought this might be a punishment to sinners, but I knew I really deserve it, knowing what I did to Amane. But even so I still yearn for him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was another day of tiring activities, the temperature was getting hotter and hotter, which I could get used to it seeing how months passed by ever since I came in Hell. I wonder what Amane was doing, I could thought, he must be in heaven right now, or be with that girl, which I hated the most, but knowing his crimes and his good deeds, he will be surely in heaven for I knew the reason why Amane was there in the near shore was to repent his sins and to go in the after life happily. Though I wish Amane would be by my side right now, I wouldn't mind the torture if my beloved brother was here. In fact I think this wouldn't be called Hell to me if he was here. 

I checked outside to see if no one was guarding, and sneak outside to play for a little. I keep searching around to see if there is something interesting around, but of course, it's nothing here but just some manufactures of hell. 

I caught attention of the room far away from the manufacturers of hell, and decided to peek in there a little. And there I find a bunch of spell books, histories, and stuff, and some scrolls with spells and ritual circles in it, which gave the least attention for me. But the one that caught my attention the most was the large book that was placed in the center of the room, giving me a great curious of it despite I can't understand the words a little. Of course I've learned it so I worked hard learning spells since I was forced to stay because of my few knowledge, but I've gotten a grasp of it and read each pages of the book. Till I stop and caught the attention of the spell I've never known before. 

"Reincarnation" was the title of the spell which they call it forbidden to use. It says that it was high-ranked spell which could make you reborn as another person. The price of this spell was, if you use this spell, your past memories will be erased. Heh, guess that explains why it was forbidden to use. I call amazing and impressive so I try to cast that spell a little. 

*Insert chanting spell* 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh, he's waking up! Look honey, look!"

"Oh I can see that our baby has inherited your appearance."

"You idiot, it's obviously you! Though I admit he has my eyes."

'Where am I?'

I found myself in an unfamiliar place, seeing a woman and a man which I guess they might be a married couple. I start to recall myself what happened, but I never got a slightest memory; No, I don't remember anything at all! In fact, what I only know is that these two people are my parents. "Mama!" They started adoring me for how cute I am, but I didn't pay attention to that, only focusing on recalling my memory. But somehow, I felt a dizzy in head, causing me to fall asleep, forgetting everything............

And then, I grew up, forgetting everything.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of Chapter

This may be not much, but I hope you like it