Chapter 3- Hating to Falling in Love

Takahiro was annoyed, uncomfortable of the atmosphere between the two of them. He was like in the thought, "Why do I have to go to class with a nerd like him, he should go off on his own, he's not a baby." And Akio on the other hand was like, "OMG OMG! What am I going to do?! I'm walking with a guy who almost beated me up if not for Akihito-kun, and moreover, the atmosphere is fricking tense! What am I going to do? Should I talk to him? Maybe not. I don't wanna offend him." And these two were like this until they reach the laboratory. 

"So class, today you are going to follow this formula on experimenting these chemicals. Make sure you got it right, or else it will explode. Now it's time to assigned your partners!"

The chemistry teacher Ms. louise, assigned the class into pairs by lottery which Takahiro and Akio end up as pairs for the experiment. Akihito was paired with a girl who he plan to charm her before doing the task, which he did not know she was taken. Takahiro went and proceed to follow the formula, which Akio called and stopped him. "You gotta slow down, it's going to explode if you do that." "And what do I care, I'm older than you being in this school, so shut up and do as I say." Takahiro said pushing Akio away and pour the chemical, and just like Amane said it explode, getting attention of the class. "See I told you it will explode." Akio said, dusting off the black dust from him. "You little-"  "Suzuki-kun, it's wrong to hit people who was just trying to warn you! Detention after school, and don't forget to clean it!" The teacher scolded Takahiro angrily, despite him being a smart student he isn't a favorite one. 

Takahiro was forced to clean the laboratory before he left for the next class. And because of that, he was late for the first time in his life. Plus secondly he got into trouble again in home economics, which Akio accidentally spilled flour on him which made him lose control and have detention for 1 hour. So I guess he's going to stay in school until the sun is setting. 

Takahiro had hated the new student named Akio for getting him into trouble (Actually it's his fault for letting himself controlled by anger -_-) and was planning to take revenge on him by ruining his whole life here at school. He plan to show him who's the boss here by taking advantage of his weak self. Too bad that ain't gonna happen, you'll probably get caught by the teachers.

.

.

.

.

.

Second day of school Akio has friends already. He had gotten along well with Takahiro's friends, which Takahiro could see. Though he thought it won't last long once he showed him who's the boss. "Hey." Takahiro said in a deliquental tone which startled Akio, and Akihito who saw that sighed, knowing what that guy is planning. 

"What are you planning now Takahiro?" Akihito asked.

"Oh nothing much. Just showing WHO'S THE BOSS IN THIS SCHOOL!"

"EEEEEPPPPP!" Akio got scared as Takahiro cornered him into the locker. 

"Listen here you twerp, I don't give a fuck how much famous you are for a being a transfer student. However," He slammed his hand in the locker making Akio tremble in fear more. "If you dare mess with me and give me shame to the whole school, I won't hesitate to do the same to you." And with that Akio's tears flooded from his eyes and started crying which caught all the students attention. 

"What is that?"

"Wow that's bad, The bad boy is harassing the new student."

"Should we call the teachers?"

"Yeah we should. I can't take it of that guy harassing him just because he got in trouble which clearly isn't his fault."

"I agree."