Chapter 11- Uncomfortable Feeling

The beginning of Amane's love life (forced) with Tsukasa. Start.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Akio(Amane)'s Pov:

Ever since I accepted his confession yesterday, how should I say it, I still am not sure if this could work out- I mean, sure we're no longer brothers, that problem has been solved, but it doesn't change the fact that we're both men! Not to mention a possibility our both parents might be homophobic! Also to the fact this country doesn't even approve same sex marriage. Wonder if he ever thought of those things when courting me. Ugh, it really stress me out how he isn't thoughtful of these things, don't tell me he's going to kill them and force them to accept us?! I hope not, I don't want these innocent people to get involved in our relationship. But it's not like I'm officially dating him anyway, I'm only gonna date him until I find Yashiro. But then again there will be a possibility she's already married to someone else more over have a family with him and even already in the after life together with him. And if that's true I'm probably wasting my life searching for her and had to live comfortably in my next life while having to date..... him. Of all people. 

*Sigh* Guess I had to find a way to deal with it so it won't happen again like in the past. 

I  was walking to the school where Tsuchigomori's office was... I know he's still there being a supernatural so he can teach for a long.... time. So I decided to come to him for help. Though No. 2 won't recognize me the same anymore...

I knocked on the door and just like I thought, Tsuchigomori is still a teacher. His looks is the same as before, and he's still teaching both in the middle school and high school division. No. 2 on the otherhand is sleeping at the couch. 

"T-tsuchigomori sensei....." I called nervously, hoping he would recognize me despite my new appearance. 

"Hm? Oh it's you Iekami-kun. Is there something you need?" Tsuchigomori spoke up as he stand up from his seat. 

"Y-yes, though I'd like to beat around the bush instead of greeting first formally?" I said nervously. 

Tsuchigomori froze before he turned into his true colors and let out a deep voice. "Honorable no.7 was it? did you finally regained your memories?" 

"Phew. I'm glad you recognized me. That saves me from explaining things." I said with relief. "Your book in my shrine turned into a dusty old book that's about to turn into powder. And then a new book came with the name Iekami Akio with connections to your book, Yugi Amane. Same goes to Suzuki Takahiro who is originally named, Yugi Tsukasa right?" Tsuchigomori asked. 

"Yes, he got his memories back and once again his obsession for me is still there like it's an unremovable stain. He still didn't learn his lesson last time." I explained. 

Tsuchigomori sighed. "Then as a former mystery and former supernatural, might as well tell you the serious topic that's been happening while your away." 

"Please go on." I said with a serious face. 

"There is a forbidden spell called reincarnation that supernaturals are pursuing lately. They have been going berserk in a goal to search for it and become human again. Even with the new seventh mystery and along with the other mysteries, we cannot determine which humans among the school or even outsiders are former supernaturals. You are a different case though, and we only found out that Suzuki Takahiro is Yugi Tsukasa, a former supernatural." Tsuchigomori explained.