Chapter 4- Dream

If you guys can't get used to Tsukasa and Amane's new names, then you are free to call them by their old names, Tsukasa and Amane when commenting about them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Now. Enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takahiro(Tsukasa)'s Pov:

I went to school, finally calmed down from thinking about that boy, who I seem to get irritated by his presence, for his image can't get off my head. I seem to get in school just in time, (I almost got late you know) but in there is my classmate and friend Akihito, seems to be waiting for me, looking like he was mad at me at something.

"Can you explain why are you being so rude to our new club member?" Akihito asked angrily raising an eyebrow, and I made an "oh" face because that was the issue he's mad about so I said, "Be glad I welcomed him to the club." Which I receive a hit on my head. "What kind of president would welcome a new member like that!? Are you an idiot or something!?" "Just be glad I approve him as one of us. So let's change the subject and talk about how to get a last member in our club." "You really are the worst."

"Anyways," I began. "Ever since I left home yesterday I've been feeling something weird."

"What do you mean?" Akihito asked.

"Well, Ever since I've last spoken to that Akio guy, my heart seemed to accelerate. Not only that, my face is red as a tomato. I've also feel weird feelings in my stomach moreover, never had his image of him left in my head. I don't know what it is. Could you tell me, Akihito?"

Akihito was laughing hearing his friend's story.

"What are you laughing at, playboy!?" I asked offended, and Akihito was laughing so much his stomach is hurting. After Akihito calmed down,

"Sorry Sorry. I never knew I would see you like this. The weird feeling you have been feeling right now is called love you idiot. It means you've fallen for the new student Akio."

"What?!" I was shocked, I refuse to believe I loved that nerd. "No No, never. I would never love that stupid nerd. Never in my life!"

"But it's the only thing that could describe that feeling Takahiro. Plus, I always thought you were anti-romantic but I never knew you were into guys."

"Leave me alone, I never thought about it either."

"But don't worry my friend, I will never judge your relationship, I will always support you, even death. And look, speaking of the devil here he is! Akio!" Akihito raised his hand, greeting Akio from a distance which Akio noticed and went to our direction. I had saw Akio coming towards me with a cute smile which I blushed and didn't look at him. "Hey Akio!" Akihito greeted which Akio greeted back. "Hey Takahiro, shouldn't you greet your crush early in the morning?" Akihito whispered, making me appear a blush on my cheeks, and want to punch this guy out of anger. "Shut up Idiot!" Akihito laughed, and Akio had noticed the blush on my cheeks which made the dense boy worried. "Oh my, you are red Suzuki-kun. Shouldn't you go to the infirmary?" I blushed so hard when he touched me, especially when he's close to me. "I'm fine you idiot, stay away!" "Hey, where are you going!?" The teacher had finally come when I was about to leave, he was damn late but I didn't give a fuck, I only wanted to stay away from Akio for a while. 

"This feeling...." I went to the bathroom to wash my face and calm down, the weird feeling has come back to me again. And yet, I still couldn't describe it.

I knew Akihito has told me that this feeling is called love, but one thing I can't describe or know is why I feel I know him somewhere from before

I knew Akihito has told me that this feeling is called love, but one thing I can't describe or know is why I feel I know him somewhere from before. Like I know him and loved him, but never recall when that happened. 

I'm pretty sure I'm not a forgetful person and would recall people immediately no matter how old the memory is, but no matter how I try he wasn't clearly in my memory until the day he transferred. So this feeling is yet confusing. But I left that aside and focused on the present. 

I didn't want to see Akio right now since we are seated next to each other, so I decided to skip class. And went outside to take a fresh air. I knew there will be no one at this hour so I took it precious to take a nap. So I closed my eyes and took a doze only for 30 minutes calming down from that feeling I have earlier. And there I have a weird dream...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In a field with tulips, I saw a boy with black hair and bangs; a mushroom head hair style he had for short, with a beautiful-amber eyes and a smile like an angel. He was reading a book about stars until someone came and called him. "Amaneeeee!" A boy similar to him but very childish, appeared pouncing on him for a hug, causing them to both fall on the ground.

"Ugh, Tsukasa....." The boy below rubbed his head before freeing himself from the other, which I think was named Tsukasa. "Hehe." He laughed showing a mischievous smile from his lips, the other boy sighed and sat down. While the other copy just went closer to him. "Well what do you want?" the boy had smiled wider hearing those words. "Well I just want to tell you that a God has gave me this! Tada!!"  The  boy's eyes became larger seeing the object he was holding. "It's a telescope! Thank you Tsukasa, you are the best!" It was the turn of the other copy to hug and fall down with the other, which the boy below him smile and laugh, giving him "Your Welcome" for it. "Anything for you Amane." The boy below said, reciprocating his hug.

The boy in the left side talk about how amazing the stars are and  becoming an astronaut one day, and the boy next to him smiled and listened to his ambitions until he spoke in serious tone. "Hey Amane." "Huh?" "Will you promise that we'll always be together forever?" "Why? Why you ask? Of course I will be silly." The boy in the left side said, which the other reveal his fangs happily, hearing those words. "Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise!" The boy had hugged him with love, like he was precious to him, which he never want to let go off for the rest of his life. I who saw it call it tender and cute, but... I feel like this dream is familiar to me. A precious one which I hold dear for the rest of my life. I don't recall this much, but I think I love that boy. The boy which it's similar hugged dear like he is precious. That boy I wanted to marry. If I recall his name must be Amane. But it seems I got a hazy memory of that boy. I try to go deeper and recall every memory of him, but I got pushed back and awoke from that dream. And when I woke up, the bell rang which initiate class is over and break is starting. I saw students come out and my mind is filled up with the presence of the boy with amber eyes. "I wonder who that boy is," I said and went to the cafeteria to meet up with my friends.

 Okay I'll End it for now I'm losing ideas but I hope you like this chapter. It may not be much but I hope this will be to your liking.