Chapter 10- The Past of Iekami Akio

(Note: This might conclude Lemon so please beware. Also sorry for not updating but here's another chapter. Enjoy.)

Akio=>Amane's Pov:

My name is Iekami Akio. But my real name is Yugi Amane. And I am previously the 7th wonder of this school which is known as Hanako-san, the 3rd generation. I don't know why I'm a ghost in a girls' bathroom at first, but one thing I know my memory is returned and that I died once in the past turning into a supernatural. Which means the rumors in this school are true. And now God has granted my wish, erasing all my past sins in my last life, leading me to reincarnate into another person in this world going by the name Iekami Akio. But there's a price God had to take while giving me this chance to become alive again and that is to take my memories of my past life. And I accept the condition in order to meet my true love which is none other than Yashiro, my assistant, hoping to meet her in my next life even if it takes all my memories with her away which sadly I didn't do yet. And all I do now here is enter the same school where me and Yashiro met, because of a feeling I had that I met a true love here before when my memory is still erased, for I had still a strand of memories, spending time here with the one I love. And all my life is going well having friends here with the broadcasting club until I met an unexpected guest. I never thought he would be here of all people. And yet to think I'm finally free from him but I guess I was wrong. Tsukasa is back. And just like me, he reincarnated into another person. As Suzuki Takahiro. 

"P-please stop Tsukasa, I beg you! Don't do this to me!" I cried in tears of pain as he inserted his junior inside me without preparation, thrusting so hard like he hasn't eaten a meal in such a long time.

"You know I'm been hungry all these years without you all this time Amane. So be kind and let your brother eat to satisfy his hunger." He said as he rammed against me moaning in pain, spilling blood out from my entrance. He couldn't stop until he come inside me five times. I was exhausted from all this, because the trauma that I thought I was free has finally come back to me. I couldn't think well because my mind is getting blurry and all I see before I pass out, was Tsukasa himself. And I knocked out after that. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up later to see myself in the infirmary, and there who is sitting in front of me is none other than Tsukasa, my former brother. He seemed to be waiting for me to wake up but I didn't move an inch, I clench the blankets that covered me while hiding my fear towards him, because I was worried he might do it again to me one more time until I am completely dead. So I decided not to say anything because one move I'd immediately be devoured like a prey, haunted by a predator. 

"You're awake I see" Tsukasa or should I say Takahiro, said with a gentle smile like he was worried for me, pretending like nothing happened between us and that we're still being friends with our past memories not back in our minds yet. 

"You're quite fragile after all. Do heed to take care of yourself." I gritted my teeth how he tries to act a gentlemen in front of me when he literally just raped me hours ago. Who do you even think is the cause I'm all like this?! Wasn't you?! 

I slapped his hand away once he reaches it to touch me and covered myself with a blanket in fear that he will get upset and hit me again in the past. But only silence is coming here making me more afraid, and when he leans closer to me made me scared me to the fullest thinking my fate is finally going to come. 

But to my surprise he didn't hit me. He just caressed my cheek gently like I'm a precious person to him. Which is unusual for me. 

"I am going to let this slide for once Amane. Since right now that isn't what I wanna do." 

Not isn't what you want to do? Seriously? Are you even Tsukasa or is this guy knows my past name and just got caught interest in me? Cause right now I'm sure I ain't hearing this and Tsukasa really would never say that. For real! Is this the end of the world?

"I know you think this is unusual for me seeing the surprised look on your face you had right now. But I am serious. Only if you agree to my offer."

Offer? What offer?

"Become my lover Amane. Right here right now."

Huh? Become your lover?

"But Tsukasa we can't. We're brothers remember? So we can't-"

"That's in our past Amane. Now we are not. You are now Iekami Akio while I'm Suzuki Takahiro-kun. We're no longer related. So we can freely date without problems."

"But even so we're both males aren't we? We just can't date together now that the fact we're brothers is finally solved! What if people doesn't approve of our relationship? Same sex marriage is illegal after all. Plus I still Yashiro so-"

"Amane." He glared at me with cold eyes which made me stood still very silent, lifting my chin not approving of my answer. He said to me, "Just because we're the same gender doesn't hindrance our relationship at all. So don't even give shit to those homophobic bitches for their opinions don't even matter. Care about me instead. The fact of us being blood-related is no longer an obstacle anymore, and our friends don't mind us being together. So what's the problem of us being lovers? I can treat you better than that daikon instead. Plus I have everything you need and want. What is else is holding you back Amane? Come on and accept my proposal."

I don't know what to say because before I reincarnated, I made a promise to Yashiro that once I reincarnate into another person I will find her and both of us will get married and have a family of three kids. Even though I'm clearly sure she'll be an adult right now and seeing my current age it'll probably an illegal relationship. But what else to say other than No! I can't even say No either because right now he doesn't seem like he change at all once he went to hell! Ugh! This is so exhausting! 

But after few minutes of debate in mind, I decided to date him a little until I found Yashiro and get married to her once I reunited with her. So I said to Tsukasa, 

"Yes, I'll go out with you."

*grins* "Perfect."

-End of Chapter- 

Finally, at 9:23 PM I finally update this book! On February 20, 2023! I should update the others too. But anyways, I'm sorry for making you all wait, I'll do my best again to publish the other chapters of the other books so rest assured because I'll quickly do it in a flash. If I had a storm of ideas in my mind. So vote and follow, for more stories and updates to be published. Thanks and stay tuned!