Chapter 3

Licht POV

"How dare you destroy trees and act like it's not nothing?!"

I messed up didn't I? Well, past is past already can't do anything except say sorry.

"Well, I'm sorry about that but how about a 'Thank you' first little girl?"

"Huh!!! Am I so stupid to go out here without any equipment on!?"

"What?" Now I'm perplexed, now that I have the time to look at her. She was wearing a light armor on and dagger were on her waist.

"See? I was clearly gathering them so I can test my dagger magic on them! I didn't need your help In the first place!"

"Okay! Okay! Chill out little girl!" Dagger magic? Well with her here maybe I can learn where I am.

"Also! I'm not a little girl! I may look like a 16 year old but I'm already 21 years old!"

"(Sigh) Okay, I get It but would you please answer some questions of mine?"

"As thanks for saving me, I'll answer your questions be grateful!"

"Yes, yes I'm grateful, are we good now?" I ask finally getting over this ordeal.

She hummed as a yes to my question, (Sigh) I can finally learn where the heck am I.

We sat down on the ground as to not get tired standing up.

We talked for nearly an hour and what I learned was quite shocking. The place I was in is called Alf's Royal Forest the home of elves. Yes elves, freaking elves you heard it clearly elves. With this I was certain I was in another world. But how could I be in another world? Maybe I just slept for too long that the landscape around me started changing and me just laying there was buried due to the changes.

It's still a possibility but let's not dwell on that too much. What's important is the present, If we stay too long in the past we will not move forward in life. But I'm not saying that the past is irrelevant as long as we don't forget and ignore it. After all our past is what shaped the present us. 

I learned that the 'HUMAN' race is not the only inhibitants of this world, there are Elves like the girl I'm talking with right now, Dwarves, Pallum's, Amazons, Fairies, and many more.

There is also what they call the 'DUNGEON' where monsters are born including those 'GOBLINS'.

AFTER 2 HOURS OF TALKING WITH ELF GIRL

"That was all of my questions" I stand up then dusted of any dirst that sticked to my pants when we sat on the ground.

"You really are a bumpkin huh?" 

"Yes, yes I'm a bumpkin" I extended my hand for her to use as a support to stand up.

She just stared at me like I'm an idiot, Oh, Ohhhhhh, I forgot that Elves doesn't like to be touched by other races.

I retracted my hand, then watched her get up.

"I'm feeling thankful right now for you help with the information so, as sorry for those trees that I destroyed I'll help you look for monsters that you can practi-"

"No, thank you. You should be saying sorry to the trees not me. How about planting some seed to make it up to them."

"ce on." (Sigh) Looks like my attempt to get her to spend the rest of the day with me has failed.

"Well, maybe next time, right? Olivia" I smile at her trying to make an appointment to get her to meet with me.

"Hmph! There won't be a next time, Licht-san" She turned around from me and started walking away untill I can't see her anymore.

"What a sassy girl you are, Olivia!" I shouted at the direction where she went off.

"Shut up!" 

I laughed, while running straight back to my home opposite where Olivia went. 

I was happy that I was able to talk with somebody after 3 days of no one to talk to, even though It's just about Information.

I saw my 'Cave Palace' after running for like 1 minute and a half.

"So much information, need sleep, let tomorrow me deal with tomorrow problems"

I slept with a smile on my face on that evening.

7 DAYS LATER

Days passed by and nothing interesting happened, I did my task everyday which are gathering food and Info, cleaning my home, training my martial arts 'The Soaring Dragon Sky Destroyer' (Jk), trying to find my sword (I can't find it) by digging but ofcourse I as a clean person would cover that hole up after I decide to travel so as to not let it look messy. 

I was lucky though, when I used Schelman's Bloodlust I felt like I could control it when I firmed my resolve. Maybe it was just luck? I would never know until I try it out again which I am reluctant to do so. 

Now here I am just laying on my homemade futon wating for my wish for something interesting, until I happen to hear another scream full of agony?

"Here it is, my desire for something interesting really happened!" I smirk then immediately went to where the scream is coming from. I ran through tree's to tree's hopping.

I ran till I saw the scene, I don't know which one who should I be pitying Olivia who's tearing down the 'KOBOLDS' without mercy using her Dagger Magic? Or the Kobolds who are already trying running away from her but was cut down to pieces with her Daggers.

(A/N: Dagger Magic - Controlling the Daggers through magic strings and injecting them with magic can be fire, wind, earth, practicing this and using water element to inject the daggers need high concentration on shaping and keeping water on a level to kill monsters that's why it's considered the hardest to practice.)

(A/N: Sorry if it's not understandable, but I'm practicing in giving meaning to my Original Skills.)

I watched her obliterate the Kobolds who were desperately trying to run away from her only for her to slice them off.

"You're pretty harsh, Olivia" I slid off the tree then face her.

"I can't believe you were stalking me again" Hey! Hey! Hey! it's just a random encounter what stalking!

I saw her eyes starting droop and fell down, I went to catch her halfway but remembered Elves doesn't like to be touch so I let her be. Hey! call me rude but touching someone who doesn't want somebody touching him/her may let them feel violated.

I sat there waiting for her to wake up from her exhaustion from her magic I think.

2 HOURS LATER

She's still not waking up, so I decided to get a stick from a branch of tree.

I started poking her face with the stick I got.

"What are you doing?" Finally she's awake now.

"Poking your face obviously what else can I be doing?" 

"But I can't believe you though, what if I was not here to guard you?"

"You should be more careful nextime Olivia" I reprimanded her actions that may have gotten her into problems.

"You are a princess after all"

(A/N: We will still be seeing Olivia for 2 - 3more chapters, for now just enjoy the fillers. Thanks again for those who are still reading this story It may be boring to some but I'm having fun writing this, So Enjoy!)