24. The End

SUMMER FLING

“Finally, Our love birds came”, Anya said hugging drishti followed by Darsh. Abhimanyu smiled looking at His wife who was happy to see Thier family chatting and smiling all over again. She couldn't ask God for nothing more, this is the life she always wanted but she missed her sister, so much. She wanted Aashna to be with her side, but guess god had some other plan's for her. She took a deep sigh.

Abhimanyu got to know that she was thinking about her sister. He felt guilty to hide such a huge thing away from her knowing everything.

He wanted to tell her everything but aashna had  stopped him, saying that she didn't had that courage to face her dad and sister and she was also happy to know about what and all had happened in her sisters life and had cursed avyuktha and Avyukt for the whole week while jai, who had his ears literally bleed.

“Happy birthday Princess”, everyone shouted while drishti giggled while her eyes filled with happy tears.
“I miss you di”, she whispered. She fastly rub her eyes and smiled at everyone.
“Thank you so much guys! I am glad, you guys are here with me”, she smiled.

“We will always be there with you”, everyone yelled.

HER SMALL WORLD! HER PEOPLE! HER LOVE!
She slowly rub her swollen 8 months belly, “You will have the best family baby”, she whispered.
“And she is the best thing that ever happened to me after you”, she felt another hand on her tummy, she looked up to see abhimanyu who peck her lips.

SHE COULD EVEN DIE FOR THIER HAPPINESS.

_________________

THE END