Cat fight

Maya POV:
We decide to go undercover, pretending we are normal citizens. Acat has been flirting with Zatz ever since she was with us. It's really getting on my nerves.

"Oh mi principe, we never get time alone from this half breed. Do we really have to protect her?" She complains "Yes. Acat. We must protect princess Maya. We cannot allow lord Mictlan to get stronger. Once he sacrifices her, he will have more thirst for power. He will kill us." Zatz explained to Acat. Was this really all this journey was about? Him? And all the gods who for one, I don't even know and two, probably work for Mictlan. I growl. "So you're protecting me, only to protect yourself?" I turn to him in anger "No-" "What? Did you think you mean something to him?" Acat rudely interrupts "Acat stop" Zatz says. I growl "Oh you did." She laughs "Did you really think that just because your some stuck up, spoiled princcesita that Zatz needs to spoil you with his attention?" She adds "Says the goddess who's been praised and spoiled by offerings her whole life. Doing nothing at all." I retort.

This makes her mad as she charges at me. I shield myself with my arms. "Both of you stop this childish behavior." Zatz says as Acat charges at me once more. This time I catch her snake chain and pull her towards me. As soon as I do that, I send a punch to her face. "That all you got Caca face?" I say to her. She makes a knife and starts slashing it at me. She manages to cut me twice. In the arm and in the face. "That all you got princesa?" She snarls. I send a punch to her right while using my left foot to trip her. "I have more where that came from" I smirk.

She starts sending knives at me as I try to dodge them all. I manage to get a few cuts to my arms and legs. I also manage to hit her a few times. At this point we are at each other's throats. "You tired... yet?.. Princesa?" Acat exhaustedly says. "In your... dreams" I retort out of breath.

I charge at her but Zatz stops me. "Enough Maya." He says cutting through. I stop in my tracks and put down my arm, still in a fist. "Tell me when you're ready to stop pamper your girlfriend and hiding in the dark you coward." I say before storming off and running away.

Zatz' POV:
I sigh and try to run after Maya. Acat stops me. "Just let her die. You don't have anything to lose. It'll be her fault anyway." Acat says. This makes me angry "YOU DISOBEY LADY MICTE, YOU FIGHT WITH THE ONE PERSON WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND YOU TELL ME TO LET THEM DIE?!" I shout at her. "You are truly dishonorable Acat. I don't know why I tried to hold on to hope you'd change. We are done." I say before leaving her to go and find Maya.

Acat POV:
"We are done." Zatz tells me before running off. That just confirms it. He was willing to leave me for her. He loves her now. I start crying, thinking of what he said. He's been putting up with me for so long, telling me he loves me. He stayed with me even when I sent him off the edge so many times. I'm letting you go Zatz... You made a choice and I'll accept it. Take care of him Maya...