Episode 1 Epilogue

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" A slender figure with white skin charging at a group of person, The figure look maliciously at a certain person in the middle of the group.

The guy signal the group to take cover, And they do just that hiding behind nearby pillar.

When the white one get close the edge of it nail grow long and sharp he swing wildly making a deep cut in the concrete wall.

The man dodge and punch it stomach.

Administrator Office.

The guy who fight the tall slender beast can be seen sitting at a wooden desk throwing an apple in his hand up and down while there's a chair looking at the outside window view, While the group that was with him was standing on the doorway.

"Leon.....I have a mission and I need you to do it alone" Deep voice was heard by the rest of the group, The chair turn around a shown a man in his mid 30 in his arm was an small dog, He let the dog on the table to roam free.

I have a mission and I need you to do it alone" Deep voice was heard by the rest of the group, The chair turn around a shown a man in his mid 30 in his arm was an small dog, He let the dog on the table to roam free

"I want you to join team rainbow" The word came out of the person mouth made Leon stop and catching the apple in his hand with his face slightly look to the left.

"Yes....you heard me right" The man got into a position that let his hand support his chin while smiling at him.

Leon nod his head and leave the office, He didn't need any more briefing so he just left the office.

"Let the fun begin...." The man smile and pet the little dog, Signaling the man to take a break.

TO BE CONTINUED