Betrayl and vengence

Its been one week after the rating game with rider with rias peerage winning the game and Rias being free of riser. Things were starting to look up for everyone but a certain brown haired boy has plans that will change your life forever and it starts with setting you up for failure.

Rias: alright everyone contracts tonight I hope everyone knows what to do.

Everyone: hai we'll get on it rias.

Issei: rias I was wondering sense Y/N doesn't have a contract he could come with me ya know so we can bond of pawns.

Y/N: sure I don't have anything else better to do why not.

Issei: Perfect let's go and get it finished so we can go home. 

Y/N: alright less the way.

After the summon-

Issei: man that guy was weird, why do I always get the weird people it's not fair.

Y/N: I don't know man I'll tell you what though it was fun hanging out with you tonight we should do it more often.

Issei: Yea about that... that's the last contract you'll ever do.

Y/N: I'm sorry what did you say I didn't hear you correct.

Just then a light spear hits Y/N directly in the heart making him collapse on the floor with blood pooling out of him.

Issei: I'm sorry Y/N I just couldn't stand seeing you anymore. Your a waste of pawns pieces and I have no idea what Rias sees in you. You haven't unlocked your sacred gear and your weak as hell. If you were someone like me who is the Red Dragon Emperor then you'd actually be useful but your just another devil who isn't worthy of owning pawn prices let alone being in rias peerage.

Then Issei forcefully removes Y/N pawn pieces and put them inside of him making him stronger.

Issei: That's all I need from a worthless trash like yourself, I'm out of here.

Issei then runs away back to the orc to tell everyone that Issei has been killed by a stray fallen angel but he was able to retrieve his pawn pieces and merge them in with himself.

Meanwhile back at Y/N location.

Y/N: man this sucks I was right to not trust that pervert I knew something was wrong with him from the start and this just proves my point. Know I'm gunna die and there isn't a thing I can do about it.

AHHHHHH Y/N

Y/N then turns his head to see his love interest asia argento.

Asia in tears while running up to heal Y/N: Why did Issei and that fallen angel do this to you tell me please Y/N.

Y/N: issei set me up and a stray fallen angel shot me with a light spear... this is it asia. The spear hit my heart I'm only living because your twilight healing but it won't be enough to save me. I'm sorry asia but sense I'm dying I should tell you something.

Asia: what is it Y/N please tell me.

Y/N: I've always loved you the most out of everyone. The day I saved you from the church and when you started living with me was the happiest day of my life. I'll always treasure you in my heart. But I just ask you of one thing. Please leave Rias peerage I don't want Issei to come anywhere near you who knows what he might do.

Asia: Y/N I can't just leave her peerage and I'll tell everyone what truly happened your death will not be in vain do you here me.

Y/N: Thank you asia you truly are the best girl in the world.