True might/

Next Day: Training Room

Y/N: Alright everyone today we are going to show you the true night of our powers and you'll see just how far you all have to go to be able to reach myself and my peerage.

Rias: We'll you did say that everyone here is heavenly dragon class and above but we don't know how you all fight.

Asia: Yes Rias you are correct but what everyone showed you yesterday is only less then a fraction of there true strength, myself included. There's a reason why I'm his queen it's not just for show.

Y/N: Yes today we are going to show you not only our true powers but you'll be able to see our strength in a spar with my team vs me.

Rias: Can you really take your team all at once. I know your strong Y/N but.

Y/N: I am confident Rias although it doesn't mean I come out of the battle unscathed. They are the best at what they do for a reason and even then I don't use some of my abilities like six eyes or infinity because then they wouldn't be able to touch me.

Asia: Yes Y/N is right but that still doesn't mean we don't ho down fighting but enough for that I think it's time we show you our true power along with some new powers That we have gotten.

Y/N: Yes let's see and you all better power up to max because as you know I don't pull punches.

Karna: Are you sure Y/N because fortunately or unfortunately for you I Just unlocked my balance breaker, Let's show them Ddraig. BALANCE BREAKER~

Draig- Damn Straight- BALANCE BREAKER

Karna: I may have just unlocked this new power however thanks to my previous training and conditioning my body for years I can handle the balance breaker for 1 hour going max power before I collapse.

Y/N: We'll color me impressed but you still have a long long way to go before you can defeat me.

Asia: Hm that may be true but that's just one more thing you have to worry about in this battle and if karna is going all out from the beginning I guess I will as well.

Asia then starts to glow and bright glow surprising everyone while they cover there eyes from the light.

When the light dies down they see standing in place of asia is now a humanoid looking dragon who not only looks very powerful but also very beautiful

Akeno: Is that asia. Ara Ara look at how beautiful she looks in that form and the power radiating off her. She's stronger then anyone I've ever meet.

Asia: Yes I'm this form I have exceptionally more power, speed, and defense but I do have a stronger form which is my dragon form however with what we are doing I won't have room for that.

Y/N: wait no dragon forms then that means.

Merlin: Perfect Cube. Yes Y/N we're going to be fighting in the cube so no dragon forms for you which means a better chance for us.