Dragon/Cockroach

It's been a month and a half sense the gremory peerage started there training with Y/N and his peerage and the results are better then anyone could've ever asked for.

In the orc-

Y/N: Alright everyone it's been a harsh month and a half for all of you but I can guarantee that you all are much much stronger and we shall see it in your wings.

Rias: Alright everyone let's show Y/N what we got.

Everyone but Y/N, asia: HAI

Just then everyone pops they wings out and the results are astonishing to everyone. I'm just a month and a half rias has 4 pairs of wings, akeno also has 4 pairs of wings but akenos are 4 devil wings and 4 fallen wings.

Kiba and koneko both had 3 pairs or wings with kiba almost reaching his 4 pair he just needs that extra umph.

Y/N: See everyone look at how far you all have come in a short amount of time. I promise that if you keep working this hard you all will no doubt become some of the strongest devils in the underworld.

Kiba: I aspire to become the greatest swordsmen this world and any world will every know.

Koneko: I want to become a master is senjutsu and hopefully become stronger then Yasaka in it.

Akeno: I want to become the strongest queen in the underworld and hope to surpass my father in his holy lighting.

Rias: And I aspire to become the strongest devil next to my big brother and master the power of destruction and to not only make my family proud but my race as well and have the title ruin princess become feared throughout the mythologies.

Y/N: All if you have very admirable goals in mind and I don't doubt for a second that you won't reach it. Remember you have me and my peerage along with your family routing for all of you.

Rias: Thank you Y/N and we all know we will never be as strong as you but we hope to become worthy of being your students.

Asia: You all are already worthy of being our students you all proved that with your training so the next time someone comes for a fight you all will be ready. You all are the future of the underworld, let it be known that none of you are to be messed with.

Y/N: Yes but alrightt try everyone the peace meeting is going to start next week so let us prepare for that and hopefully you all will be able to show off your strength in front of the leaders as well.

Just then a knock was heard at the door causing everyone to look at it.

Rias- Um come in.

With that sona and tsubaki come into the orc along and two people who can be seen is church robes.

Rias: Oh hello sona I wasn't expecting you today and who are the people behind you if I may ask.

Sona: Yes sorry for the intrusion rias but these two exorcist wanted to speak to who's in charge of the territory so I lead them to you. With that we shall take our leave.

Rias: We'll what can I do with two followers of the church today.

Before the conversation starts Rias sits on one couch with her peerage behind her and Y/N and asia are in front of rias desk in the middle while the Two exorcist are on the other couch facing rias.

???: Well first off my name is Xenovia and my partners name is Irina.

Irina: Hello everyone how are you all today.

Xenovia: We didn't come to make friends with these filthy devils we merely came here for business matters.

Rias: I'm sorry but if you are coming here to insult us we will gladly show you the door.