Revenge?

Time skip-1 month real world-30 years in other dimension

"Exist the dimension with Y/N, Asia, and 7 other people.

Y/N: Ahhhhhhh it's been so long sense we've gotten out of that dimension it feels nice to step in the real world again.

Asia: I'd have to say the same darling it does feel nice. I wonder if people would recognize use as we both have change quite a bit.

Asia argento went from being 5.1 to being 5.6. Her hair is still the same shade of blonde albeit alittle bit lighter. Her eyes are now and emerald green a darker shade then her original eye color. Her breast size has gone up to match rias gremory as well.

Y/N: yes I doubt that anyone would recognize me but you some people wouldn't know but people who were your friends would be able to kinda tell the difference but why wait let's go see everyone including that bastard Issei Hyoudou. But I want to hide my six eyes so I'll be wearing shades until Issei eventually attacks me because we both know he will

Asia: Yes let's go but what of the others.

Y/N: Ah yes how could I forget.

???: What do you need all of us to do Y/N we will go or do whatever you say.

Y/N: Just go to my old house for the time being and you two use magic to make the house bigger to accommodate for everyone and when your done put a barrier strong enough to keep anyone out without my permission and then wait on standby I will call you to join me later when the time is right. Everyone dismissed.

???: Hai we will get it done master.

Y/N: yes I know you will... now asia from what time it is everyone should be at the orc let's go pay them all a visit. Could you teleport us there please.

Asia: of course dear. It'll be nice to see everyone again and to clear your name.

With Y/N and asia just right outside the orc.

Y/N: we'll it feels like everyone hear and has gotten stronger. Even that bastard has gotten alittle stronger but still not enough to even make me flinch.

Asia: Yea I think it's about time to surprise all of the wouldn't you say We've waited long enough.

Then Y/N and asia knock on the door to the orc. It went completely quite for a few seconds until the heard a come in from non other then Rias.

As they open the door they walk in everyone almost immediately recognizes asia as they are all speechless then see that it really is her and everyone starts crying and they all though she got killed along with Y/N.

Issei crying: Asia your back I've missed you so much I thought you got killed along with Y/N we couldn't find you but found your pawn piece where we're you.

Asia with venom in her voice: Shut the hell up Issei Hyoudou don't talk to me ever again you know what you did.

Rias stop crying: Asia how could you say that to Issei. He's the one who took it the hardest when you disappeared how could you say that to him and also who is that next to you.

Akeno: yea asia Issei was heartbroken that both you and Y/N died and couldn't be found he searched for you both endlessly.

Asia angry: As if I would care if that dirtbag would look for me after what he did to Y/N I bet he lied and didn't tell you the real truth as to what happened and for who this is next to me rias.

Y/N with a little smirk: Oh come on rias im hurt that you don't recognize me I haven't changed that much.

Rias full on bawling after hearing Y/N: Y/N i i is that really you how are you alive we couldn't find your body and Issei said you got stabbed by a fallen angel and that you gave him your pawn pieces as a parting gift.