Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

Bella's POV

I don't feel any impact. I open my eyes realizing Jack was the one who shot and he shot Barbossa. "Jack you know I can't die," Barbossa says "Now you can!" I hear Will shout as he drops the medallion into the chest full of them. Barbossa looks at his chest and there is blood gushing out. He then falls to the ground dying. I'm still frozen in my place when Jack walks up to me "Love? Are you alright?" Jack says looking at me. I suddenly am pulled back into reality and I don't know what possessed me but I hugged Jack. I could feel his shock but he puts his arms around me. "I thought he shot me for a second," I say "Don't worry love, I wouldn't let him shoot you," Jack says and I stop hugging him "Sorry for suddenly hugging you. You're probably not the hugging type of person" I say "It's alright," He says and walks to a pile of gold and starts digging through it. We get back outside and the Pearl is gone which leaves us no choice but to go back to Port Royal.

~A few days later~

I was forced to attend Jack's hanging ceremony. I had to do something about it. I saw Will staring at us. I gave him a signal. He starts moving towards Jack "F-Father, I-I can't breath" I say and fake pass out. Both Norrington and Elizabeth's Father rush to help me. Will and Jack come running my way. They both run to the ledge I fell off. I run after them "Commodore please let him go," I sat and Jack looks surprised to see me. "I still don't see why you continue to protect him," Norrington says "It's because he gave me an adventure I have always longed for," I say standing next to Jack "Can I please go with you?" I ask looking at Jack "Love I'm sorry but you should stay here," Jack says "You realize I'll probably find you," I say giggling and Jack chuckles "Good Luck," he says, and jumps off the ledge into the ocean. "That stupid pirate he has no choice but to come back," One of Norrington's men says but I see the Black Pearl coming around the rocks "Well sir are we going to get him," The man says "Let's give him a one day head start," Norrington says as I watch Jack climb onto the pearl. I'll find him one way or another. "Until we meet again Mr. Sparrow," I say as he sails away.

~The End~