Flesh

Nicolai's POV

I wandered through the alleyways of Dallas. It was late in the night on a Friday and many people were out. I slipped into a club unnoticed. I looked around as people were dancing, drinking, making out, and practically fucking on the dance floor. I rolled my eyes and went to the bar after not seeing anything appealing. However, that changed when I caught sight of the bartender. His dark red hair was illuminated by the lights from behind the bar and shoulder length, his hazel eyes were big and darkened by the club, but his ivory skin looked absolutely delicious in the dim setting and I wondered if his blood was as delicious as his skin looked. He had a straight nose and high cheek bones that made his heart shaped face look more beautiful. And those lips! Those full, pouty lips looked so soft and kissable. I walked to the bar and sat down.

"What can I get you?" He asked over the music. I looked him in the eye and he seemed to blush, from what I could see even with the dim lights.

"Vodka, straight." He pulled a shot glass and filled it to the rim. I knocked it back and relished the feeling of the burn against my cold throat. "Keep them coming." I said, and he nodded. He refilled it before going to another customer. I took that time to study the rest of his appearance. He wore a tight fitting black shirt and skinny jeans the hugged his pert, round ass and thighs perfectly, he was lithe and a bit on the petite side; gods, he looked absolutely delectable. And his scent! My mouth was watering and my fangs were about to come out at his scent. It was a faint scent of rain, the woods, and something I couldn't name. It was something sweet. He came back to where I sat and pour another shot and his scent grew stronger. I took in a deep breath in order to inhale his lovely smell.

"Are you here alone?" I heard a female voice say from my right. The bartender noticed the other person and looked to them, but my eyes lingered on him.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked the person next to me. The person seemed to ignore him and touched my arm.

"Hey sexy, are you here alone?" They said in my ear. The delicious human in front of us looked annoyed and I had to hide a smile. I smirked and finally turned to the female next to me.

"I am." I replied simply. She attempted to smile seductively and ran her hand up my arm. I could feel the delicious being behind the bar watching us.

"How about you buy me a drink and then we can dance," she suggested, "or we can go to my house, your house, or to one of the rooms upstairs?" I grabbed her hand that was on my arm, turned to her, and leaned into her ear. She giggled as I did.

"How about you get out of my face and don't come near me again?" I pulled back and looked at the bartender. I down a shot and tapped the counter for another. I watched the slut from the corner of my eye as she gaped, stomped her foot, and glared at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?! You think you're too good for me?!" She shrieked over the music. I looked at her blankly as I spoke.

"No. I'm just gay." I grinned at her and turned back to the bartender. "How about a whiskey on rocks, cutie." Winking at him, I watched as he blushed and nodded frantically. How old was he? His actions were so innocent. I chuckled at the thought.

"Here you go." He said as he slid the drink in front of me. I sipped it, looking over the cup at him.

"What's your name?" I asked. He blushed and opened his mouth to speak.

Luka's POV

"L-Luka." I stuttered. This guy has been watching me since he got to the bar. I could feel his hungry gaze on me the entire time, and damn if it didn't turn me on. "What's your name?" I asked and looked at the counter, wiping at it and attempted to hide blush.