Play with Me (I)

Oscio's POV

"What? Is it all just some fucking game to you?!" I yelled at him. He just smirked at me as he walked towards me. I moved away from him, not wanting him to touch me, but he snagged my arm.

"Let go! Don't you fucking touch me you prick!" I snatched my arm only to be slammed against a wall. David was always stronger than me, and definitely taller than me. I couldn't help but release a groan as my head smacked against the wall. His smirk was gone and replaced by an ugly scowl.

"Just who the fuck do you think you're talking to, babe?" He hissed. I tried to push him off me, but he slapped me. I gasped in shock. I mean, I knew he had a temper, but he usually hit walls. I've seen him hit other people and, yeah, he accidentally hit me once, but that's just it. It was an accident...right?

"You're mine to do whatever I want. You're my property, do you understand me?"

"Fuck you." I spat. He grabbed me by the neck and slammed me into the wall again.

"Do. You. Understand. Me?" He repeated. I looked down and clenched my teeth as the pain in my head increased and spread throughout my back.

"Yes." I said quietly through clenched teeth.

"Good." He replied as he let go of me. I looked up again and stared at him. He took a step back and that smirk reappeared on his once attractive face. I averted my gaze and clenched my fists at my sides, trying to hold back my tears. I'll kill him. I'll fucking kill him. "Come on. We're leaving."

I didn't ask questions, nor did I look at him, I just followed. We were probably just going to one of his drug addict friends' houses. I fucking hate them. Every last one of them has tried to hit on me, get me in bed, or get me to do drugs. I followed him to his car as we exited my house. Yes, he did that in my house. My parents were at work, and my siblings were with their friends.

We left and drove for a good half hour before we were pulling up to an unfamiliar house, it was nice, but that didn't help me as I began to feel uneasy. "Get out." He commanded. Why am I with him? What did I see in him? We walked up to the door and he started banging on it. Not even a minute later, it swung open and my breath caught in my throat. The guy was gorgeous. Hell, he was more handsome than David when we first met.

"What the fuck do you want, David?" The mystery guy asked, his voice was deep and enticing. He was taller than David by at least five inches, and David was five-foot-eleven. He had ink black hair that was stopped just above his shoulders, David's was mud brown and cut short; his eyes were storm grey, David's were the same color as his hair; his skin was pale and looked so smooth and flawless, David's was tanned and looked like he uses makeup. The mystery guy looked like he could kick David's ass, too. He also looked like he could be a model.

"Hey, Kail. Nice to see you, too." David retorted. I rolled my eyes. So, this guy's name is Kail. It's nice, I thought as I inwardly smiled.

"Again, I ask, what the fuck do you want?" He glared. I could tell that David was smirking.

"I can't come chill with my best friend? Come on, we used to hangout all the time. What changed man?" David said. I gasped silently.

"No. You fucking can't. Get off my doorstep. You're what fucking changed you asshole." Kail was about to slam the door when David stopped it.

"Come on, man. For old time sake?" Kail sighed and opened the door. When David walked in, it was like Kail was noticing me for the first time. His eyes widened for a second before returning to normal.

"David, who is this?" He asked looking at me like I was some kind of nice car. I shifted under his gaze.

"Oh, that's just my boyfriend. Oscio, meet my best friend, Kail." David said in a bored tone, not even looking at us. I looked down again, holding back tears once again.

"Hi, I'm Kaileb, but everyone calls me Kail." He greeted quietly holding out his hand.

"I-I'm Oscio." I replied just above a whisper. I took his hand and shook it, but withheld another gasp at the shock I felt. I quickly took my hand back and looked up through my light brown bangs. He was staring at his hand in wonder. "Um, may I come in?"

"Huh, oh! Yeah. Come on in." I entered and went to the living room, where David had gone. I was going to sit in the recliner next to the couch, which David was on, but I had to pass in front of him. As I did, David snatched my hand and yanked me into his lap. He leaned up to my ear and began to whisper.

"You are going to sit and shut the the fuck up, do you hear me?" He demanded. I nodded, not wanting to get hit again. I sat rigidly in his lap as Kail entered the living room. He sat in the recliner, looking irritated at David, but it quickly vanished.

"So, what made you decide to hang out with me? We haven't spoken in two years." Kail said.

"I wanted to make up for lost time." David replied, a false smile plastered to his face. He's such a fucking liar. I shifted a bit, but David's fingers digging into my thigh harshly stopped me and I had to bite my lip to hold in a pained whimper. No doubt I'll have bruises there.

"And him?"

"He's not trustworthy to leave alone." I was deeply offended. He's the one that's been inviting people to his house and screwing anything with a hole while I'm at work or home! I clenched my fists in my lap, but said nothing.

"How so?"

"He's a bit promiscuous. Likes to be a little whore when left alone for too long." As soon as the words left his mouth, I was out of his lap and walking towards the door. I swing it open, but before I could step out, my head was yanked back by my hair. I yelped and stumbled backwards causing me to look up. David was standing over me looking furious. He kicked my ribs and dragged me by my hair into the kitchen. We weren't seen by Kail who was in the living room, probably waiting for us to come back.

"Hey, guys? What are you doing? What's taking you so long?" Kail asked, but he was ignored as David let go of my hair and pulled me up, slamming his fist into my face. I groaned in pain and at the metallic taste that burst in my mouth. "I told you to sit and shut the fuck up." He hissed before punching me again and causing me to fall on the floor.

"I-I didn't say anything," I gasped.

"But you didn't stay seated either." He pinned me to the floor and I struggled, but stopped when I saw Kail's stunned face. His expression, however, soon turned to one of raw, unadulterated rage.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Kail yelled. This was his house. I'm sure anyone would be pissed to see something like this happening in their house. Kail grabbed David by the back of his shirt, choking him in the process, and yanked him off of me. He pulled David out of his kitchen, while I stayed on the floor and soon there was a metallic taste in my mouth. Not even a second later, there was a door slamming. Shit! How am I supposed to go home?! I can't if I look like I got beaten, even though I did. I just laid on the floor looking at the kitchen ceiling. "Are you okay?" I heard Kail ask softly.

"Yeah. He did something similar earlier today." I muttered.

"And you're okay with that?" He asked angrily.

"Fuck no, I'm not okay with it. But, what do you expect me to do? He's bigger than me, stronger than me, and he obviously isn't afraid to fight!" I yelled and glared at him.

"You have to do something!"

"You don't think I'm going to try?!"

"Has it happened before?"

"...No."

"Okay, let me put it this way. Has he ever hurt you before? And if so, was it physically?"

"Yes, and maybe." I replied looking down.

"So, he's probably hit you at least once before today, and more than once he's hurt you emotionally?" He asked quietly. I didn't look at him, but I nodded. "I'll help you." My head snapped up, and my blue-hazel eyes met his stormy grey ones.

To be continued.....