Important Announcement

Hello, fans and lovely people.

Thank you so much for bearing with me for more than a month. I understand that some of you have been disappointed with my hiatus, and I would like to explain that keeping up with college, health and internships has really made it hard for me to come up with ideas for fanfiction, so thank you again so much for bearing with me.

FYI. I am still alive. I just needed a fresher more dramatic story that would lead to conflicts, and that's what I felt Tensura alternative: Elf was lacking and now I am unmotivated by it. That is why I am making an official announcement that Tensura alternative: elf will be discouraged.

However don't feel down. Because I wasn't being idle during that month. There is some good news.

I have come up with a brand new oc story for Tensura and it has been polished, reviewed and checked so you can enjoy a much better story. You can say that this fanfic was a practice or a prototype.

In a coupe of hours, the new fanfic for my new oc will be released. Thank you again so much for bearing with me. And thank you for enjoying my works for the past couple of months.

So do look forward to in a few hours to a brand new OC Tensura fanfic:

TENSURA ALTERNATIVE: Chronicles of Veluska

The contents and the background information will be revealed later at the same time, so please be patient. It will be worth the wait.

If you have any questions, feel free to chat with me or comment.

God bless you and Stay safe during the pandemic.