Group A

Y/N'S POV

It has been 2 weeks since we got here.

2 weeks of watching kids come and go.

2 weeks of kids praying to be called.

Me? I could care less.

By now I had a routine. I would wake lip up early to do my daily workout. For some reason the guard people would make me stay a little longer than other kids for lunch. And then I get some rest.

But today was different.

      They took me to a room and put a shot in my left arm. Saying it was my "last test", but they say that to a lot of kids.

      Once I finally got to the cafeteria it felt like all eyes were on me . . . again. Specifically the new maze kids.

      I quickly got my food and went to the back of the cafeteria. Where Aris was. I got there and sat down.

"How is the food?" I ask, taking a bite.

He doesn't answer. It was like he was in another universe. He was staring behind me so I turned to see what he was looking at.

It was a brunette boy. 3 tables away from us. On his right was a blonde boy. On his left was a Asian boy.

I didn't recognize him. He was most likely from the new maze.

I look back at Aris and say, " Y'know it's not nice to stare."

He shakes his head a little. Then looks at me confused, "What did you say?"

"Why do you keep staring?" I ask concerned for my brother.

"I don't know," he says, "I think they can get us out. I feel it in my gut."

I have learned to always trust your gut the hard way.

I look up worried.

"We shouldn't be doing this. It's dangerous." I say looking back at Stacy right beside me.

"Come on Y/N/N live a little." She says climbing higher and higher on the maze wall's vines.

I stay down making sure she won't fall. I I look up worried.

"We shouldn't be doing this. It's dangerous." I say looking back at Stacy right beside me.

"Come on Y/N/N live a little." She says climbing higher and higher on the maze wall's vines.

I stay down making sure she won't fall. I had this gut feeling telling me to stop her.

The next thing I know her foot slips. She hit the ground. I ran over to her lifeless body.

I wouldn't leave my room for weeks. this gut feeling telling me to stop her.

The next thing I know her foot slips. She hit the ground. I ran over to her lifeless body.

I wouldn't leave my room for weeks.

      I shivered thinking about that dreadful day. The day I killed my friend.

      "Meet me in the vents," Aris whispered getting closer, "11 o'clock. SHARP. They will be asleep by then."

And with that he left. Leaving me alone in a room full of boys, I don't know. Great!

A/N

I hope you liked this chapter and be ready for the next.