Hunters and Foxes

Y/N'S POV:

       "Get down!" Thomas yells, "GET DOWN!"

       We all find a place to hide under a big piece of ruble propped up by some rocks. Just enough we could fit under it.

       I was squished between Minho and Teresa. It was a tight squeeze, but it's better than them taking us back to WCKD and having us possibly killed.

        I look from under the ruble to see three helicopters. And all of them said the same thing on the side of them . . .

W.

C.

K.

D.

       Once they passed we came out from the ruble. They won't stop will they? I thought.

       It's like we are the foxes and they are the hunters.

       Hunters and Foxes.

       The hunter taking, killing, and well . . . hunting. While the foxes on the other hand hiding, running. Yeah that sounds about right.

        We were once again walking threw the city to find a way to the people in the mountains.

We were "exiting" the city and had to deal with yet another hill of sand. When we made it to the top saw a perfect view of the mountains.

Perfect! Mountain = Mountain people.

3RD PERSON POV:

         "That's were we're going." Thomas said as he pointed at the mountains.

         It was a long way, but they didn't have much choice. They were about to start their journey, but something unexpected happened.

        Winston was about to walk down the hill, but he fainted.

        "WINSTON!" They all yell running to the boy.

        Y/N looks at him, "We can't leave him here. Those crank things will get him."

        They rest all agree. So they did what they thought was reasonable. They dragged him. Well they put their back packs together to make a little hammock for him to lay on.

        Minho and Frypan were dragging him while the others were in front walking. Always check on Winston every once in a while.

A/N:

Sorry for the wait! Y'all were waiting for a month. But here it is CHAPTER 8!!