Threw the Vents

Thomas' POV

      The guard people started to lead us to our rooms. The room was grey and pretty big there were a lot of bunk beds.

      I went to mine on the bottom bunk. All the top bunks were taken. I couldn't even sleep.

      But once I was about to fall asleep I heard something. It sounded like metal hitting the ground. It was coming from under the bed.

Y/N'S POV

      Once I was about to leave I caught one last glimpse of the blonde. He had brown eyes and it looked like he was limping. He reminded me of someone. Except she is a girl and doesn't limp.

      I got to my room and laid there in silence. I didn't share a room with anyone because I am the only girl. The second I saw my clock hit 10:57 I knew it was time to go.

      I looked at the door to make sure they wouldn't come in and I went under my bed. I slowly opened the vent, trying not to make a sound.

      And I started to crawl threw.

      When I got to Aris I asked, "Where are we going?" In a hushed tone.

      "Shhhhh" he said, "Follow me."

      Crawling I started to follow him. If Aris wasn't here with me, who knows what would have happened to me. Aris was like my older brother. Even if we are the same age, he protects me like no other.

      We turned a couple more times and then Aris stopped. I assumed we were at our destination. But it wasn't where we normally go. This was one of the rooms.

Thomas' POV

      I look under my bed to see a boy and a girl. They looked like the kids that the kid in cafeteria was talking about.

      The boy told me to shush and beckoned me to come. So out of habit I got off my bed and I started crawling threw the vent.

      "Hurry!" I heard her whisper.

      I started to go a little faster. Then we got to a big part of the vent the could probably fit 5 more people.

      We all look threw the vent. We saw doctors bring in what looked like bodies.

      "What are those?" I asked.

      "We don't know," The boy answered, "There is no vent to get in their."

      "We had to bring you quick so you wouldn't miss it." The girl said.

      I pause, "Why me?"

      "Because," the girl says looking at me, "They will probably listen to you."

      The boy turned to the girl and said, "We gotta go."

      She looks at him and nods.

      She looks at me and says, "Good luck."

      They start crawl away when I stop them, "What are your names?"

      "Aris"

      "Y/N"

      And with that they crawl away disappearing in the vents.

A/N

CHAPTER 3! Sorry these chapters are short, but how do you guys like it so far? Also, don't forget to vote and follow!