Language

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting I've had school, but here is the next chapter.

Y/N'S POV

      "COME ON!" I say rushing out the vents, "They're coming for us!"

      They all look at me like I am a psycho.

      "Why should we follow you?" A dark skinned boy asked.

      "We just met you." Another added.

      "Look I could give a damn if you come." I start, " I'm just trying to save your asses. Aris and I would leave right now, but Tommy has the key."

       "Language." A certain blonde says.

       "I could give a fuck about my language pretty boy." I almost yell.

       "I like her." A Asian boy says, smirking.

The blonde glares at him.

      We finally all decided to escape threw the vents. Just in time too.

We were running when Aris said, " Hey you guys go I gotta do something."

"What?" Thomas asks.

"Trust me it's important." He says, " You wanna get out, right?"

"Y/N" he says looking at me, "lead them to the exit."

"Ok" I answer.

"Came in alive,"

"Coming out the same way." I finish before he crawls threw the vent with another boy, I think Winston following. (Does anyone know that? Huh? No? Oh . . . Well carry on.)

We started to run. I was in the front the rest were in the back. But I could still here them.

      "Sure we can trust these kids?" The Asian asks.

      "You don't want to know where we would be without them." Thomas says.

      It got quiet. I look behind to see if they are still there. They were but I bump into one of the scientists. We all got a tad scared. Breathing hard, waiting for what's to happen next.

      "What are you kids doing out?" She asked as she squinted her eyes.

      Unfortunately, seconds later an alarm goes off. Making us all look at the flashing lights above us then at each other.

      She looks at us with a stern face. Then Thomas started to force her to walk with us. We run faster and faster. At some point I was behind cause I don't know where there going. As we ran the dark skinned boy slammed into the wall. Gosh! I gotta learn there names! I thought. We all turned the corner to see guard.

      "Freeze! Stay where you are!" He yelled as they shot there bullets.

      "Go! Go! Go!" I say as I rush them to go back.

      As I made sure they all made it one decided to go back. The blond guy pulled me back.

"MINHO!" Thomas yells, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Minho turns back to where the guard was and as one comes he runs up to him knocking him out.

We stand there shocked. Then jog up to him. I look at the guard on the floor.

"Good job!" I say finding a gun.

I pick it up and load it. I smirk. I take the doctor and hold the gun behind her.

"Come on!" I say rushing to where ever they wanted to go.

We got to a door and they told the doctor to open it and after she did we went barging in behind her.

Doctors gasp and back away as we enter.

"Where is she?!" Thomas yells over and over again as I get closer to the doctors with my gun.

Thomas looks to the side. A curtain. It wouldn't be there for no reason. I thought. Thomas ran to it and opened it. And behold a girl. I got a bad vibe from her.

They exchanged words while Minho held my gun at the doctors while I was behind the group.

"Tie them up Newt." Minho said.

Newt . . . I thought.

I heard foot steps from the door so I tilted the the table over and moved it in front of the door. We backed away again just in case.

The guards tried to get in but the only thing they managed to do was get it open enough to see us.

"Uh an escape plan would be good right about now!" Minho said.

I looked behind me. The window! I took a chair and started to bang the glass with it. Thomas gets the point and helps.

The glass finally broke. Leaving little cuts on my skin. Thomas and I help everyone out. One by one, making sure no one was left behind.

When Minho made it over I got my gun back.

We run to the first door we find and I open it. A guard. Of course!

Thinking the gun would only have bullets I shot him with it. But instead it electrocuted him.

"Woah." I said in awe.

I started to run again with everyone following. I made it to the door and told Thomas to swipe the card. He did but it didn't work. He tried again. Nothing.

"Come on ,Come on, Come on! No, No, No!" Thomas said frustrated.

We heard foot steps. I turn around to see Jason and his guards.

I run towards him leaving at least six feet of distance. I load the gun aiming at him. He puts his hands up like he surrenders.

"Open this door Jason!" I yell.

He walks closer making me back up, "You really don't want me to"

"Open this damn door!"

"LISTEN TO ME!" He yells, " I am trying to save your life! The maze is one thing, but you kids wouldn't last one day out in the Scorch. If the Elements won't kill you the cranks will."

Cranks?

"Y/N. You have to believe me!" He says calmly, "I only want what's best for you."

"Oh yeah?!" I say sarcastically, " Let me guess. 'WCKD is good'?"

He puts his hands down and puts on a fake smile.

"Your not getting threw that door."

And as if on cue the door opened. And on the other side was . . . Aris and Winston.

"Hey guys."

They run threw leaving me, Jason, and his crew.

"Y/N come on let's go!" I hear.

Then I pulled the trigger

      A/N:

      Sorry this on was long. There was a lot of rewatching, editing, and detail.