IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WCKD!

3rd Person:

     Everyone was in the cafeteria, some what enjoying the food. Jason was slowly calling names.

     Thomas was in deep thought when he said, "I wanna know what's threw that door."

      "No" Newt said, "We've been over this. You said they were covered up. You don't know what you saw. It could've been anything under there."

      "I know what I saw" Thomas says, " They were bodies."

      "Aris and Y/N said there was a new batch every night" Thomas continues.

      They look at each other when Minho says, "Who the hell are they?"

      Thomas points to the table Y/N and Aris were sitting at and they all looked.

Y/N'S POV:

I was talking with Aris while he was scanning his food.

I make a confused face, "Y'know looking at it ain't gonna make it go away."

He looks at me and smiles as we start to laugh. I started to feel stares. I stop laughing to look. I saw Thomas and his friends looking at us.

I make a small smile and wave a little. As they slowly look away. They start to talk amongst themselves.

Then Thomas got up to talk to the guards. The next thing I know Thomas swings at the guard and starts a ruckus. He looks at us slightly as all the guards try to tear the two apart.

Jason came out, "We are on the same side."

Are we? Or are just pawns of your little game?

Soon after we were sent to our rooms. The second they left my room I started crawling threw the vent to Thomas' room.

Newt's POV

      We were all shoved into our rooms. Confused why that just happened.

      "What the hell was that?" Minho asked Thomas.

      It looked like he was about to answer, but before he could something fell under the bed. We all looked to see who or what it was.

      It was a girl. I think it was Y/N. Not only that. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

She smiled awkwardly, " Hi Tommy . . . Tommy's friends."

Then a boy came from behind her. Aris I believe. "Thomas you got it?"

      I look to see Thomas holding a card. He was about to go in to the vent when he says, "I'll explain later."

And with that they were gone.

     Not long after Thomas came back running in. He looked worried and scared.

      "We have to get out of here." He said as he ran to the door.

      "What's wr-"

      Before I cold finish he yelled, "It's WCKD! It's always been WCKD!"

A/N

Dun, Dun, DUUUUN! So yeah . . .