She was Adorable

Y/N'S POV:

Winston was shooting the damn creatures! But they kept coming. He finally ran in when they were inches away from him.

For a second he was safe. And the next we were playing tug-a-war with him.

The creatures vs. us. We tugged as he screamed. Thomas and Minho were trying to close the door on the hideous things. The rest of us were holding onto Winston for dear life.

As I tugged I saw one bite his ankle. It started bleeding. We would worry about that later. Right now we gotta hope he makes it.

Finally they give up and we help Winston up and run. Minho and Thomas were far behind but they caught up. We ran to some ruble and hid. I made sure everyone was there.

"Turn off the flashlights!" I whisper shout, "Now!"

One by one they clicked off. I was squished in between Newt and Thomas. I looked at the cut on my ankle from the glass. It got worse.

Newt must have noticed cause he then took some cloth and wrapped it around my ankle.

"Thank you" I whisper.

He replies with a nod. And closes his eyes. I do the same and not long I fall into a deep sleep.

THOMAS' POV:

        I wake up from my sleep and open my eyes as wide as I can. I look around me and see two people that stand out to me.

        Y/N and Newt.

       They were sat up against a big piece of ruble. Her head was on his shoulder. They were snuggled close together.

       As much as I hated to ruin this moment. I had to. We all had to get up.

      "HEY!" I yell. "Up! Get up guys!!"

Some woke up fast. Others not so much. Yawns and groans came from everyone. I have to admit we probably had better nights than this.

NEWT'S POV:

I wake to the sound of Tomas' voice. My eyes slowly start to open. I start to feel weight on my shoulder. I look to my side only to see
Y/N's head on my shoulder.

"Wake up, love." I say in a soft voice.

Her head moved ever so slowly. She looked at me with her sleepy eyes. She was adorable. She gave me a small smile and stood up, grabbing her stuff.

A/N:

Sorry it took so long. I really had to put lots of thought into it.