character sheets

THE MAIN CHARACTER
STRUGGLING PESSIMIST

- Y/N -

Age: ###
Region from: Kanto
Former Occupation: #####

I grew up simple, like most here did. Had a job that wasn't special, owned a little apartment. I often met up with my friends. And Arceus, did I love Pokémon. I was happy. Content with the life I lived.
Pretty regular stuff.
The apocalypse caught us all off guard.
Being attacked by the peaceful creatures we had lived with for centuries- it was cruel. Many weren't able to hurt these poor Pokémon. And ultimately, it would lead to their doom.

Had you told me three years ago, that I'd be living through the end of the world, there's a high chance I would've laughed straight at your face.

Funny, looking how things are now.

[ - - - ]

YOU CALL THEM-
THE LAB RATS.

- A. SYCAMORE -

Age: 29Region from: KalosFormer Occupation: Pokémon Professor

Age: 29
Region from: Kalos
Former Occupation: Pokémon Professor

He's lost a lot on the way, but not his smile. Not his wittiness either. And he hadn't lost Mairin and Alain yet. He was never the strongest, and to protect his family, to make up for all of his mistakes, he uses his smarts to try and find a cure to this goddamn disease.

When he sees you, he sees himself.

###

- COLRESS -

Age: 24Region from: UnovaFormer Occupation: Lab Assistant

Age: 24
Region from: Unova
Former Occupation: Lab Assistant

Science is all he needs in life. It will safe humanity just like it always has. It was the reason for progression, and it will help people return to a normal world. Science is all he ever needed in life and still, he can't help the feeling something's missing. Ever since he was a kid, it had been so impossibly cold.
And then one day, he does find the warmth he'd lacked. It's just that he hadn't expected it to come in the shape of a human.