27. The Weasley family

●●●

Glossy blue eyes stared back at Gemma. She watched as the Young Slytherin's lower lip quivered, the tip of her nose slightly red, and a tear streamed down her cheek.

Ginny has been taken.

Her mind hazed. Not understanding how her little sister could have gotten caught up in all this. She looked up at Gemma hoping to see her laughing at her reaction or looking amused. But instead, she looked at her with empathy along with a frown on her face.

Her heart shattered, echoing in her ears as she tried to comprehend the situation.

Ginny has been taken. The heir has her. She's going to die.

Amelia's chest felt tight.

" Woah, Amelia, breath." Gemma leaned toward the girl, placing her hands on her shoulders.

But Amelia's breathing became shallow. Oxygen felt unattainable as each gasp of air felt like she was inhaling invisible smoke. She could have sworn her skin was set on fire with how warm she felt all over her body causing her palms to sweat and hands to tremble.

Other students' attention attracted her. All unknowingly witnessing an anguished sister fearing upcoming death.

" Breath. Deep breath in. Okay? Deep breath out." Gemm guided, letting the girl slide down the wall.
She looked around the room and ordered a nearby student to bring her a glass of water.

" You, okay?" Gemma asked. Amelia's breathing became stabilized. Her eyes stung red as she drank the cup of water Gemma gave her.

" No," Amelia said, her voice hoarse.

She didn't know if her parents were already in the castle. But she was sure Dumbledore would have sent an owl by now or even Percy.

A hand rubbed circles on her back. With a glance, she noticed Aries, a worried look on his face, staring down at her.

When did he get here?

" You okay?" Aries asked.

" No. Why do people keep asking me that?" One with common sense would understand that no one would be okay with their sister being kidnapped.

" I- just don't know what to say really."

" Then don't say anything." Her tone was harsh but Amelia didn't care.

" Listen I know this must be hard but Dumbledore will not let the heir kill a student-"

" Are you sure about that?" Amelia threatened, her eyes piercing his.  " If he cared he would have canceled classes. Why would he let students walk around Hogwarts with a malicious entity walking around harming people."?