Vol.1. Chapter 2.2: Swimming class (gone wrong!)

[A/N Yes, the title sounds like a cringy youtube prank video, but I couldn't come up with a title]

-

[Kiyotaka Ayanokouji POV]

[Location- Boy's changing room]

"Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night!" Ike exclaimed excitedly.

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best, isn't it?! It's awesome that we get to have swimming classes with girls?!" Yamauchi agrees.

Oh. It's the day we're going to the pool, so no wonder they are acting like troglodytes. Still, It's understandable that the boys were ecstatic. Even by high school standards, this will be a rare sight. Horikita, Kushida, and every other girl in our class will have a lot of skin exposed.

But I can't help but feel they are up to something.

''Gentlemen,'' I got between them and placed a hand on both their shoulders. ''You see, I have a natural nag for detecting trouble, and you fellas seem to be radiating a lot of it. Mind filling me in on your excitement?''

Ike and Yamauchi looked at each other before turning to me.

''It starts with a 'B' and ends with an 'S', BOOBS!'' Yamauchi nodded.

"The Professor will rank the breast sizes of the girls for us. If we're lucky, he'll snap some photos on his phone." Ike explained. "The boys and I are also betting on who has the biggest boobs in our class."

''My money is on Kushida,'' Yamauchi said a bit too excitedly.

I don't necessarily condone such behavior, mainly cause they are putting too much effort into something trivial. But as long as it doesn't directly or indirectly involve me, I couldn't care less.

"I see... Alright, count me out. Sounds very counterproductive." I replied, putting my arms up in the air before walking away. ''And in case you are wondering, Haruka has the biggest breasts.''

"C'mon, dude! This might be your only chance to get some juicy photos of the girls!" Yamauchi implored.

''Yeah, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.'' Ike continued.

''Sorry, it's not my style of doing things. If I'm ever that curious about a women's breast, I would rather invite a girl over and have a nice dinner with candles and everything. While washing it down with a '1985 Château Corton Grancey vintage red wine' before getting all funky in the bedroom."

''..........''

-

-

[Location- Swimming Pool]

"Hey, don't you think Sudou would make an excellent guard dog?" I asked the black-haired girl standing beside me. I was sitting on the pool's edge, my feet dangling midway in the cool water. The pool was temperature-controlled so I didn't have any problems with the water being too cold.

From my line of sight, I could see Sudo swimming laps across the pool. I always wanted to own a dog, much like Hades and his three-headed Cerberus. 

''What are you blabbering about?... And what's with your aloof attitude.'' Horikita glared at me. ''Didn't you boast about being Class D's savior or was that just empty promises?'' She tucked a loose strand of her black hair behind her ear. I had the impression she was looking down at me from her vantage point.