Part 1

Part 1- Mawali

Meet Imlie Singh- biggest sitta maiya fan, as a child whenever she see ram sita murti she used to keep the biggest part of offerings near her. Even the flowers you can see bunch always at Sita Maiyya feet. She is strong woman raised by a pandit dad. He can be orthodox soemtimes but he loved his daughter made sure she got the best education , best life he was her father and mother. She works at BT as junior editor yes you heard that right she is an editor!! It wasnt easy but she did it her dream came true finally. They lived in a very nice decent area where people were from different backrounds . There was small garden where Imlie used to hang out alot. She had couple friends from the same area Ruhi and Aman. They actually were going out and Imlie was the one who set them up.

Anyways back to the story, Imlie as usual her routine was in the garden with familiar faces however there was one new person who looked like a mawali. He was wearing wife beater, with cigarette hanging out his body language showed dont mess with me attitude, Imlie looked at his face, it was sculpted with nicely trimmed beard. Ironic a mawali who grooms himself haha she laughed at her joke. He was sitting with Akshay a guy from her building. Imlie being Imlie she doesnt like strangers especially who look like a bad influence in the area. She went there with full attitude, "Akshay jab dekho bahar gumte rehte ho college bhi jate ho?? "
"Kya didi kyu chilla rahi ho always scolding me"
"English mat jaadh, aur kyu mawalio ke saath ab bethne lage ho!! Kyu apna future ki nai padi hai?" She had her hands on her hips, waiting for reply.

"Abey shaani?? Mawali kisko bola re" said the oh so hot guy but a mawali Imlie noted.
"Ae tameez se baat karo tumse matlab, adha nange gum rahe ho garden mein"
"Yeh nanga lagta hu tumhe?" Showing her the eyes.
"Tum.." but Akshay interuppted thank god or else they would have got in a bigger fight.
"Didi chodo na, tumhe Lala bhai ka naam suna hai"
"Lala pilla mujhse matlab?
"Are unke liye kaam karta hai, area mein naye hai"
"Bus tu gunda giri career mein aage badhna chatha hai" she pulled his ear.
"Aaah didi, its hurting no"
"Chup re! Ye sab bandh kar aur kalse mujhe tu yaha nai college mein chaye"
"Kya didi, aaj kaal bhaigiri bhi career hai. Ye sab chodo ye naya dost hai humara Aryan.. Aryan Khan"
Imlie rolled her eyes. "Aur ye Imlie hai"
Aryan started laughing "Imlie ? Ye kaisa naam hai" he couldnt control it was pissing off Imlie more.
She stomped on his feet, "Aahhh ae paagaal aurrat!!"
With that she left huffing like a man.

Aryan looked at her back smiling amused at this crazy fiery woman. Glad he chose these area, he will have fun while working.