Part 14

Imlie and Ruhi kept talking. "Imlie pata hai ladkiya baal katva leti hai breakup hota hai to sign of fresh start" she suggested.
"Us hisab se tu boycut aur main takli" imlie snorting with laughter. They saw jail door opening, both them stand and saluted to the officer. Imlie reallzed it was Aryan. She looked down giggling.
"What the hell is wrong with you Imlie? Itna piya hai upar se drink and driving?!" He scolded her.
"Aee akkadbagge, chup! Humri marzi hum ruk gaye the bich mein samjhe daat daat yahi aaya hai..gadha. " Looking at ruhi who was glaring at Aryan too.
"Chalo dono ghar drop kar deta hoon"
"Nai hum chale jayenge. Men ni help nai chaye"
"You cant even stand properly !" He yelled at both of them.
"Aruuuu tum kitne cuteee honaa gussse mein. Hott boyfriend.. ooopss ex na?? Mujhe pyar nai karte" she pouted. She went to him, "tshirt mein biceps hayee, aur ye beard oohh lalaa." She kissed him taking Aryan by suprise. He hold her
As she was about fall. "Chalo you are not in senses. Kuch bhi bole ja rahi ho"
"Chodo" Imlie said "nai jaana tere saath "
"Imlie! Its an order"
"Order order!!l"Ruhi called from behind. Imlie laughed. Frustrated , Aryan took hold of Imlie hand and told Patil to hold Ruhi to his car.

"Naiiii!" She pulled his tshirt and a tearing sound with it.
All stood there 😮 exactly like this. Imlie was too rough, she tore his tshirt. Ruhi and Imlie started laughing, "Ae Imlie sahi kaha re, kya body hai.. too bad ex " they both snickered not caring at Aru reaction.
Aryan removed whatever was left of his tshirt, picked Imlie up before she does any other scandal in his station.
"Your hair soo soft" touching his hair playing with it.
He put her in the passanger seat. "Patil! He called" "sir wo nai aa rahi" refering to Ruhi.
He went inside and same way picked her up ans put her in back seat.
"Yaha se hile, to ye gun na khud chalti hai"
Both became quiet. Aryan was beyong angry, he was holding steerinf wheel as of he wanted to break it.
"Ruhii" Imlie said breaking silence.
"Present mam" Imlie giggled.
"You know"
"No i dont know"
"You know ye aise hi nanga gumta tha jab wo mawali ka natak karta tha"
"Haww...no wonder.." she zoned out...
"Ruhi tumhara ghar kidhar hai" Ruhi shrugged dont know.
"Mars" Imlie replied.
"Hume ghar nai jana. Tum chordo ghar ke niche hum kahi dono jayenge. Par ghar nai jayenge"
"Just shut up Imlie"
"You shut up ACP" she taunted back. Suddenly she started crying, "Ruhiii"
"Hmm babes ro mat..men are dogs glaring at Aryan from rearview mirror.
"Kya kalu, pyar hogayaa but uske liye naatak tha. Maine use block kardia. " she kept crying.

"Ro na mat Imlie yar, you making this hard" Aryan was the one who spoke. "I cannot see you like this samajti kyu nai ho" he said softly.

Imlie though didnt hear, "Gadi roko"
"Nai"
She grabbed the steering wheel,"what the" Aryan had to push the brakes. She got out and opened passenger door taking Ruhi out.

"Pass mat ana ACP. Hum dekhlenge. Hume ladko ki zarroorat nai hai. Chalo ruhi baby"
They both started walking slowly.
Aryan followed them giving up to drive them.
He was hurt too. He was doing all this for her. She has no idea how much he loves her, how much his love and respect grew when she stood up against her dad, also because she wont marry without his blessings. He doubted her dad would ever agree. He wanted to see her as much she wanted to he wanted to text her talk to her hold her. But all that he controlled so she can move on.  She is too cute and scary at same time while she is drunk then sober Imlie. He wants to kiss her senseless but all self control. He fisted his hands in frustration. 

"Imliee susu" Ruhi said. Imlie turned around and stopped him. Aryan stopped and turned his back to them. On the side, Imlie took Ruhi to do her thing. After few minutes, Imlie clear hee throat to signal Aryan they are done.

They both walked in front with Aryan behind them watching over them. "Ruhii tuMhara ghar" Imlie pointed to the building.
"Nai jaanaa" she said. After few nos Imlie convinced Ruhi. They went inside, she tucked Ruhi in the bedroom and closed the door. Aryan was standing outside her apartment.
"Tum bhi yahi ruk jao" trying to hold her but she signaled him no.
"No mujhe ghar nai jaana bus nai jana. Imlie ke decision tum aur baba nai loge" tear escaping her eyes. She kept walking, ignoring Aryan pleas.  After sometime she realized she is walking alone, she shrugged "Whatever" she muttered. Car stopped next to her, oh thats where he went to get the car.
He picked her up and locked her in .
"IMLIE ENOUGH!!!!" He yelled at her.
He drove to his house and took her upstairs with her struggling in his hands.

Once inside his home, he threw her on bed and grabbed a tshirt for himself. "Aadha nanga pure raste guma tum log ke saath, akal hai tumhe Imlie? Huh" she looked at him pouting scared of his tone.

He vented out pacing in the room not looking at Imlie anymore, "Gadhi ho tum!  Kitna dangerous ho sakta hai pagal ladki. Tumhare sath wo ruhi ko bhi tum ko uski to padi honi chaye na!! God Imlie so Immature of you!!! " he heard snoring realized that she didnt even hear what he had said.

He sighend and pull the blanket on her. He sat next to her caressing her head and kissed her forehead and went to sleep in next room.
happiness1