Part 15

Part 15.

Next morning when Imlie woke up she was having the worse headache in her life. She was groggy too. She looked around and realized she is not at her home. She went outside realizing its Aryan's. She has no recollection except her and Ruhi getting drunk how did she get here? Did Aryan realized his mistake? Am sure thats what it is. She opened the room next to where she was, saw him sleeping face up. She tiptoed and looked at him lovingly. She got on him , him at the bottom she top of him. Feeling peace at last, he felt her and hugged her back.
"You missed me too right? You got me here?? Mujhse milne aaye the?"
"Hmm nahi Imlie you landed up in jail" he told her calmly for her shenanigans she looked up , "so wait you didnt come meet me majboori mein. Shit" she got up from top of him.
"Sorry, i dont remember anything. Really sorry, she hurried outside." She grabbed her scard and purse to leave before she breaks in front of him upar se headache.

"Imlie" he called out.  She turned around,  lookng at him , "Once for and all, leave all this we are over. I cannot see you and your Baba relation getting strained because of me
i love you too much but maybe this isnt possible i came to terms with it and I hope you do too" He said but with calm determined voice.

She took a deep breath, went to him , "You listen for once and all ACP Aryan Khan. You cannot decide for both of us! Samjhe?!! You are a loser pyar ko akela chod diya. I will not move on you said you love me chal juthe! Pyar karte to khade rehte saath mein, ladte par aise give up ? Khair mein to ya Imlie Singh Khan banungi ya puri zindagi bhar Imlie Singh rahungi. Tum meri choice mujhse nai chin sakte na tum na mere baba. Stop telling me what to do! Bar bar barbar mujhe ek hi baat bole jaa rahe ho" she poked his chest . "Ab bus!!! Pata tha na mujhe kaise lage ga ghar laoge apne to! Kyu laye mujhe chor dete raste pe i can take care of myself! Bhad mein jao tum" She swinged her purse and hit him with it. "Thanks for your favor kabhi mauka mile to lauta dungi" she said leaving Aryan fuming .

Stubborn ass he is , Imlie while she sat in rickshaw. I need a break. She quickly texted Ruhi about her plan. She went home told dad she was at Ruhi's and not to worry about her. She freshned up and left for work. She met her boss and told him she needs a break . Since she hadnt had vacation, she told him one month she needs a break she is in under lot of stress. Her leave was granted. She met Ruhi and told her, "bus yar thak gai hu bus am going for month bohut hogaya yar i am going Darjeeling."
"But achanak?"
"Not achanak, tha mind mein ab pakka hogaya. I will stay in touch with you and baba. And please baba ko kuch zaroorat pade to help kardena" Ruhi nodded.

She went to Darjeeling next day, once she reached the hotel she felt so serene. Just what she needed. She explored the places everyday. She did some volunteer work if she find any. She made couple good friends there. She called her Baba to check on him now and then. She missed Aryan alot she would cry in frustration , in his stubbornness. He doesnt not care about her? Oh she forgot she had blocked him , she opened her block list and unblocked him but she wasnt going to message him anyways.

It was her last day in Darjeeling, she got called from Aryan but she was busy with her small group of friends she made . They were giving her farewell taking promise from her to stay in touch. 

When she landed in Mumbai, she got a text from Aryan that changed her life, "I am getting married" her hand shook when she read it. She thought she is dreaming, or reading it wrong.
She never in her wildest dream thought Aryan would do this .. fights to hote rehte hai kaha suni she thought he will wait atleast bhale he is stubborn but he wont move from his gadhi. How wrong she was.. she felt defeated and loss of words. She texted him with "Congratulations. Atleast her Baba understood her. Anyways happy for you. Take care and wish you all the best in life." She was still shaking, she wanted to wake up from this nightmare. She got out of airport, taking cab she went straight to work.

Only few people were in office some welcomed her back. She nodded and went in her cabin and sat on chair. She felt suffocated, she didnt go home because her anger my vent on her baba. She slept there on the table. After waking up she went home and hugged her Baba crying.
"Kya hua beta" he asked
"Kuch nai baba bus miss kia aapko" and then she went inside.
"Baba thodi der walk karne jaa rahi hoon" her baba smiled he seemed really happy today seeing her.

She went to the main road, she wanted to cross the road but too many cars on road at this time.
Taking her chance , she quickly try to go through when she got hit. All she remembered was falling on ground, her ears ringing, body shaking on ground. Eyes started getting blurry, before closing her eyes she saw a college students helping her.