Part 2

Part 2- bagadbilla

Imli me was irritated at his laughter she can still hear it . Ruhi and Aman were waiting for her at the bus stop , "Imlie itna muh kyu banake rakha hai?" Aman said while kissing Ruhi.
"Ye Itna pda kyu banake rakha hai?" Annoyed imlie replied. Both laughed at her, "oooo kuch to hua hai"
"Ha kisi ki shaamat aayegi agar hasna band nai kia to" she threatened them with her bag. They both snickered. "Fine fine , chalo mood thik karo, be professional Imlie"
"Whatever"!! All three went to work as usual .

In evening, she saw him again near the building this time he and Akshay was beating up a teenage boy. She ran towards them, "hey "pulling them away with her hands.

"Kyu marr rahe bicharo ko" Imlie said picking the boy up , the boy ran away taking the opportunity.

"Ye kya kar dia tumne! " Aryan Shouted at her.
"Hey dont shout at me!! You bagadbilla!!"
"What?! Dekho ladki beech mein agli baar mat anaa!! You have no idea tumne kya kia hai!"
"First of all tumse darti nai, secondly wo to gaya kya karloge? Bichare chotr bache ko maar rahe ho. Aur tu Akshay tu rukh tumhari amma ko batati hu" she left from there sticking her tongue out to Aryan.

"Isko to mein" "cheeyy" kicking the stone in his way.

Imlie went home and saw his dad talking to an man same age as his. "Lo bitya aagayi" he gestured her to take blessings. She did.
"Beta yeh tumhara rishte ke liye aaye hai" Imlie frowned and said, "Baba bolde boj hogaye hai to par hum shaadi nai karenge. Apni marzi se karenge, pyar karke karenge" with that she left without looking at reactions of the men.

After sometime her dad came angry? "Ye konsi tameez thi Imlie? Shaadi to karna hai ek din aur ye pyar vyar kya natak hai?? Padhya likhaya iska matlab mannaani karogi?? Ye humare biradi ke hai samjhi? Ek baar ladka dekhlo"
"Baba nai... padhya likhaya isliye bol rahe hai.. mujhe apni choice se jina hai.. pasand bhi apne choice ka karungi"
"Aise kaise Imlie?? Jaat vaat. , dharm sab dekhna padta hai?"
"Baba mujhe behas nai karni, aapki kai soch se mein shemat nai hu. " with that she opened her laptop for some reasearch. Her dad didnt say anything after that.

Around 9pm , she left home for movie with Aman and Ruhi ofcourse she told her dad.
They did triple seat on the ugliest scooter one can have. But it was fun, she was excited about the movie.

Around 1 pm , they were returning on scooter talking about the dislike and likes of scenes in the movie.
"Oh shit " Aman exclaimed. Imlie sitting Last with Ruhi sandwiched between her and Aman.
"Naka bandi hai yar" going slowly towards the check post.
"To we havnet done anything wrong" Ruhi said and Imlie agreed.
"Are helmet nai pehna! Shit yar lag gai" upset Aman said.
"Ro mat dekhte hai" Imlie said.

To her suprise when they approach the check post she saw a familar face. She gasped it was that baggad billa what is he doing here. As usual adha nanga, am sure police must have caught him too. Ha! She going to add fuel to the fire .
One police guy came, "Itni raat ko do ladkiyo ke saath? Huh??" Looking at Aman with disapproving look.
"Wo sir movie dekhne gaye the"
"Triple seat upar se helmet nai"spoke bagadbilla approaching the trio.

Imlie snapped, "inspector ye kon hai bolne wala, khud mawali ban ke gumta hai , bache ko maarta hai aur idhar rules sikhane aagaya. Bich mein mat padhi samjhe??!!" She went to him point at his chest daring him. Gotcha! Imlie said see this is how you distract the inspector from them to him.

He laughed, "Inspector, lagta hai inko andar karna padega batameezi ke liye ek authority ke saame dhamki dene ke liye" he said.

"Phele to tum yaha kya kar rahe ho, aur aap inse kuch bolte kyu nai" looking at the other cop.

"Madam, koi bhi raste pe chale unko rok nai sakte na, azad desh hai. Aur tum" looking at the Aryan "Apna kaam karo aur niklo yaha se chalo"
Aryan nodded and left.
Isko to mein dekh lungi, Imlie thought in her mind. After lot of pleading, the cop let them go with only 50 rs charge.

Saale bagadbille!!! She thought while lying on her bed. Why is she letting it bother her?! Ugh!! This man!! Ek baar to wrestling match karna padega bhale wo ladka ho. Aisa koni aur laat marenge bache paida na honge. Mawali