Part 6

Part 6
Yes two months time he wants and of course that job is not going to way somebody was already hired by end of the week. Imlie was pissed but she can also do so much. She just want him to be on a right road. He is a nice guy.

One week later....

Imlie met Akshay he was progressing infact he realize he loves going to college and studying as well she was happy that atleast this boy has gotten on right road just one more and she is good. They had become friends, people would look at them weirdly because she started more like mawali then he becoming more civil. Her dad saw her that evening chatting with Aryan, he was visibly upset and that didnt go unnoticed by both of them. Imlie excused herself to talk to her father. Aryan on ther hand knew what might be that issue.

"Ye sab kya hai Imlie, chut de diya hai matlab kisi ke saath bhi?" Clearly upset with his daughter.

"Matlab kya hai aapka kiske saath bhi matlab dost hai mera"
"Gunde ke saath?" He asked shocked at her nonchalant behavior.
"Gunda nai hai woh!Majboori hai uski aur wo naukri jald karega . Wo galat raste pe hai par ye dekho wo sahi raste pe anaa bhi chaata hai wo akshay ki tarah"
"Tum log ke bich dosti ke ilawa..?"
Imlie knew what he was refering to , she quickly jumped, "No we are friends and helping him to be a good person"
"Acha hai, dost take rehna wo humare dharm ka bhi nai hai"
"BABA! Ye sab kab chodenge aap?! Jaat dharam mujhe koi farak nai padta samjhe!??"
"Mein tumhara baap ho jawab dene lagi ho uche awaz mein baat kar rahi ho" His eyes held disappointment and hurt.
"Baba aap galat hai and sorry chilane ke liye"she said going into her room.

Her dad was frustrated he knew she will never listen to him.
Next two days, she didnt see Aryan at all and she got worried knowing how his line of work works.

She called him and he said he is in his hideout .
Imlie insisted to give her the address and he couldnt deny. When she went there, he was bruised badly. She gasped , "Aryan what the hell!? Bola ye sab rokdo!! Kutte ke kutte rahoge" she realized she cussed him again. She has started becoming mawali she has become rough too.  She told him to keep quiet until she is back.
After an hour she came back with ointment and bandages. Without saying anything, she started to treat him, and Aryan was already ghayal but feeling her this close to him , he felt different. He could feel her heartbeat, her breath, he looked in her eyes which was busy treating his wounds. He saw care for him, he smiled internally. He has fallen hard for her he realized. She looked at him, " Why you staring at me like that?" She asked boldly.
"Um" embaraased Aryan couldnt say anything
"Thank you" he said softly.
"Oh ho thank you!?? Am shocked! Khair enough is enough Aryan stop all this its dangerous!! "
"Nai" he said sternly
"Par kyu?"she asked
"Because Yehi mera kaam hai samjhi bar baar kyu dimag kharab karti ho!?" Raising his voice irritated with her same rant.
"But look ye mara maari, ye sab"
"Tumhari problem kya hai?? " "Oh i see jagmata banegi tu? Bure insaan ko line pe lane ka? Khud ko credit deke sukoon milega ke wah Imlie tune ek awara ko sudhardiya. Are re kitni shaani nikli tu" he said .

"Tum jungli kutte kuch bhi bakwas karoge!?Kya galat bola!? You know what!?" She pulled the bandages out with her two hands and kicked his foot.  "Ouchh!!GADHI!!" He said in pain.

She was in rage she had it, she went to so called kitchen, opened some dabbas finally saw some rice and dropped on his head, she went again grabbed some old flour and threw on his head and in the end pulled his hair, "WHAT THE HELL CHODO IMLIE VARNA"
"WE ARE DONE! I dont want a friend like you!!" Imlie shouted with tears.

Before closing the door, "KUTTA RAHEGA TU, I THOUGHT TU ACHA HAI DIL SE SAHI RASTE PE JAYEGA ZINDAGI ACHI HOGI TUMHARI MERA KYA FAIDA!I DONT WANT ANY CREDIT SAMJHE.. SITA MAIYYA BHI JANAT RAHE!" And with that she banged the door.

Aryan was stunned but he laughed like maniac at the whole fiasco.