Part 11

Part 11- pyar aur ladai

Aryan when he came to the station, hawaldars and inspectors were staring at him as if grew an extra head. Some were shaking head as if disapproving. He looked at himself, making sure nothing is wrong but all is good then why? He caught one them and asked, "Bus sir kya kare" and he went. "What?!" Finally hawaldar Patil came and gave him a note. "Sir apki complain aai hai. FIR to nai kar sakte the par ye aapke liye hai. Sir please ghar pe thoda waqt bitaya kare bitya ro rahi thi. Aapne bataya bhi nai shaadi ki Sir" with disapproving look he left. Aryan was confused and married?! Are these people drunk or had something fishy to eat? He opened the note and was livid. IMLIE SINGH KHAN!! WHAT! She has complained of husband not giving time and always coming late, not eating her food and etc. He called Patil in his cabin and told him to start from beginning. When Patil told him how his wife was crying he was laughing at her antics but he was equally livid . "Pehli baat am not married Patil ye aise dekhna bandh karo mujhe aur dusri baat ab shadi zaroor hogi par" Patil left leaving Aryan in his thoughts. Acha Madam aap janti nai mera gussa bohut pyar dikhaya ab gussa aur revenge dono mere hisabse.

He didnt message or called her. No reaction, Imlie wondered did i piss him off that bad? Should i call him? Did i cross my limits? No it wasnt .. oh well he kept calling me gadhi that hurts too. He needs to take it in stride. 
Next day work she was busy editing a report when suddenly she heard commotion.
She gasped when she went to see, Aryan was  here, "Imlie i missed you you stopped meeting me. Guys tell her no not to be upset with me am a busy policeman she needs to understand right" her colleagues looked at her like she was culprit hurting this hot guy. He came and hugged her and kneeled on the floor. "I am soo sorry baby but please talk to me ek hafte se baat nai kia tumne" she clenched her teeth, "Um Aryan utho chalo andar" she grabbed him and rushed into the cabin. She heard the door closing.
"Kyu Imlie how is the taste of your own medicine" he chuckled.
"You!!" She was mad but she stood there control her anger.
"Delicious you look when you are mad"i he snickered at her looks she was giving.
"Get out" she said pointing to door "and shaam ko tumhe dekh lungi tumhare ghar pe" folding her hands across her chest.

She was embarassed she didnt go outside until everybody left. She went straight to Aryan house hoping he is home. One the first knock he open the door as if he was expecting she would come at this time.

"We are even now. Aage se mat karna samjhe?"she said as soon she stepped in.
"Am not interested because you are an immature woman. Samjhi!?" She was shocked with his reply.
She felt like now she did cross limits no? No she didnt he is overreacting plus he did same am not stretching it.

"Mere kaam mein aur tumhare kaam mein farak hai wo police station hai mazak nai hai Imlie. You are not my wife !! What will people think!" He didnt realize in his revenge and or fight he said too much.

Imlie for first time did not attack him back to his suprise. "I am sorry tumhara kaam hai mera kaam nahi but am not sorry for what i did. It was all in fun. You said you are same Aru you are not because the one i fell in love with knew how to had fun. Aap to ACP saheb ho. Aur ha rahi apki wife bane ki maine mann se maan lia tha apko apna but aaj galat nikli . Thank you after all pyar tumhari taraf se to natak ke waqt hua tha" looking back after opening the main door,
she left . She didnt cry in front of him she let her tears flow in the elevator. She opened her purse, she had kept a rose for him . She crunched the flowers in her hand scattering in the elevator. She walked outside the building hoping to find rickshaw or cab.  She was frustrated angry Nd heartbroken. She dreams too much, what he said immature right.  She walked on the road, itni nok jhok hui tabh he used to counter and today he did but him stretching it was new to her. Pagal hai tu Imlie, pyar karne chali thi, pyar mein maar bhi khai liye, baap se bhi lad liye, ek juthi man mein duniya basa li.  Her thoughts were broken when a car suddenly stopped next to her. She kept walking. He grabbed her waise from behind, "stop" she removed his hand to keep walking.

He did same again this time hold being tight, "Kitna bolti ho tum. Baba i am sorry wo jagda bhi ek mazak tha pata nai chala muh se kya nikal gaya. Tumhari kasam please mat rutho aise. " he said in her ears . His voice was breaking. She didnt turn around nor said anything.  "Kya chaye Aryan tumhe ?" She asked "What are we doing? "
"All i want is you! "He had picked all those petals , opening his palm he put his hand forward to show her.

Imlie was in dilemma, what should she do? She dont want be hurt again? But he said he was kidding as well just went little far. His voice has the fear same fear she would have if he would walk away from her. She sighed. Turning around she hugged him. He reciprocated. They stood their for while. Only Imlie's low sobbing could be heard in that quiet night.
"Lets get married" he said while they stood there.
That got her attention, she parted looking at him as if he has lost it.
"Kyu?" He asked at her expression.
"Baba?" Is all she said.
"I am coming to meet him tomorrow" her eyes went wide before she could say anything.
"Mujhe kuch nai suna hai samjhi meri gadhi" as soon he said gadhi, she stomped on his feet hard.
"Ouch, ouch acha suno shaadi ke baat bed pe gadhi bola to kya karogi tum? Am so excited " he laughed teasing her. She sticked her tongue out. "Shut up. Ghar chodo mujhe. Baba ko mujhe aaj batana padega. Pata nai kya hoga" she said pouting.

He dropped her giving her a peck while she was leaving. "Tomorrow in morning, take off if you can otherwise its ok i will handle it" with that he took off. Imlie felt rush of emotions, day was roller coster of emotions with ending on high note.