New Friends

Nezuko's Pov

I rubbed my head as I followed Giyu-san and Oni-san to the ordering area. When I got there I gasped at the long line and sighed, " We'll never get to eat at this rate." Giyu gave a small chuckle and looked at me while saying " If you were to line up there then, of course, you're not eating but you'll be coming with me" Confused I looked at Giyu-san with a confused look as he chuckled at my face. Oni-san looked just as confused as I did by what Giyu-san said. Giyu-san waved for us to follow us. We followed him to another area near the long line of students waiting for food.  " Oh hello, Mr. Tomiokia" one of the lunch ladies greeted. Giyu-san nodded to her and turned to us showing us a menu with tons of food listed.  Oni-san and I looked at it for a while and told Giyyu-san what we wanted. He said to the lunch lady what we wanted along with his lunch order and when the lunch lady gave him the lunch he handed it to us. " Please tap your teacher Id card here to confirm that you have gotten lunch today, Giyu-san tapped the little card hanging around his neck on the machine after that the lunch lady nodded and wished him a good day. Oni-san and I bid farewell to Giyu-san as we tried to find somewhere to sit, after a while, we found an empty table. " Ummm excuse me is this seat taken?" a voice asks us, I turn around to see a boy with black hair and teal tips. I told him it wasn't taken and that he could take a seat. As the boy sat down Oni-san looked up from his phone and looked at the boy. " Nice to meet you guys my name is Tokito Muichiro. What's yours?" I smile and replied saying " Kamado Nezuko and this is my brother Kamado Tanjiro, pleased to meet you" A/N: In Japan people's last names come before first names.  Muichiro-san nodded and started looking around as if looking for someone. When I was about to ask him what or who he was looking for a boy that looked like him popped out of now where and asked me if the seat was taken. I shook my head no and asked him who he was. " Oh me? I'm Mui's older brother Tokito Yuichiro, nice to meet you." I looked at Muichiro-san and Yuichiro-san trying to find a difference between them but found none.  I looked at my brother who still had his face in his phone and gave a sigh and started to eat my french toast. Muichiro-san looked at my lunch and looked shocked as he asked " Is that from the teacher's ordering area because that doesn't look like it's from the student's ordering area." I nod and told him that Giyu-san bought it for me.

~~~~TimeSkip~~~~

The school day was over and Oni-san and I were waiting for Giyu-san to finish packing up when I heard someone calling my name. " Nezuko-san!!!" I turn around to see Muichiro-san running toward me waving.  " Oh hey Muichiro-san, What are you doing here?" I ask He said that he and his brother were waiting for their parents to come and pick them up then asked why I wasn't going home yet. I answered saying that we were waiting for Giyu-san to finish packing up and right as I said that he came out and told us to get into the car while unlocking the door. " Well, goodbye Muichiro-san see you tomorrow," I say. He nodded and says goodbye as I got into the car. When Oni-san and I buckle our seat belts Giyu-san started to drive out of the parking lot and drive home.

That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it :)

Fun fact: Tanjiro's last name which is Kamado means gate in English so I find it funny that his name in English is Tanjiro Gate.

Anyways Bye Bye