Back to the house

Nezuko's Pov 

" -ake up Nezuko! Wake up!!!" I hear someone scream while shaking me at the same time. "Hmm?" I open my eyes and have them adjust to the light. After my eyes have adjusted to the light I see my brother Tanjiro sitting at the edge of my bed. " Yay, your awake!" Tanjiro says with a smile on his face. I ask him what was wrong and why he had woken me up. Tanjiro looks at me with an offended face asking if I had forgotten what day it was. I picked up my phone and turned it on to see that it was 9:45 am Saturday. Then it hit me, we were going to visit the rest of the family today as we do every Saturday. I got up and told Tanjiro that I would be down for breakfast in a couple of minutes then shooed him out. I looked through my closet trying to find a good outfit to be able to wear to play with my siblings but still look good. Eventually, I settled on a green crop top and blue jeans.  I walked out of my room to go brush my teeth and wash up before heading down to get breakfast. When I get there I see Tanjiro and Giyu-san already sitting there eating. Giyu-san was wearing a red hoodie and green jeans and Tanjiro was wearing a dark green hoodie, turquoise jacket, and black pants. I go and greet them then grabbed my breakfast which was sitting on the kitchen counter before grabbing a seat next to Tanjiro. " So are you guys excited to see your family again?" Giyu-san asks. Both Tanjiro and I nod as both of us had food in our mouths.  Then I started remembering when Giyu-san first managed to convince our parents to let us move to town so we can go to school in the city.

Flashback

I heard knocking at the door so I went to open it to see Giyu-san standing there with a plate of rice crackers in hand. " Giyu-san!!" I happily greet him before dragging him inside. He stopped at the doorway and handed me the plate of rice crackers before taking off his shoes because mom has a strict rule where you have to take off your shoes before entering. " Mom! Dad! Giyu-san came to visit." I called my parents. My mom stuck her head out of the kitchen before smiling at Giyu-san and telling him to take a seat and that she and dad would be with him soon. Giyu-san told me to share rice crackers with my siblings before doing as my mom asked. I ran into our room where my siblings were playing. " Nezuko where did you get the plate of rice crackers? You didn't steal them from mom, did you? " Tanjiro asks looking at the plate in my hand. I shook my head and told them about how Giyu-san came over and gave these to us. Takeo smiled and then took one and started biting it. The rest of us followed suit and started eating them. After a while, Hanako suggested that we spy on mom and dad. At first, Tanjiro and I were against it but after a while, we got curious as well and agreed. We all stood at the corner of the wall and started listening to the conversation. " I don't know Giyu they're going to be very far from us." I heard my father's voice say. Giyu-san promised that he would bring them to visit every week and that he would take care of them. I got confused and started wondering who they were talking about and what they were talking about. Then I heard my mother sigh then looked at us and told us to come out. We all came out with a sheepish look on our faces as we apologized for eavesdropping on the conversation. Then she asked Tanjiro and I whether we want to go to the city for school. My eyes widened at the question and immediately nodded my head. Tanjiro did that same as me and nodded his head as well. My mother sighed and granted Giyu-san permission to take us to the city for school. My siblings immediately started to complain asking who they were going to play with after we were gone and started begging us to stay. I simply laugh at that then went to our room and started packing."

End of Flashback

" Nezuko? Hello, Earth to Nezuko! " Tanjiro said snapping in my face. " Huh? Oh sorry." I apologized. I told him that I was just thinking about the past and said that I was fine.

~~ Time Skip~~

We finally made it to our old house again. I knocked on the door and then just waited for someone to answer. Then someone answered the door and poked their head out. " Hello?"

 the end for this chapter I hope you enjoyed sorry for not updating in a while I was busy but I'm back :)

Sorry for the somewhat short chapter I'll try to make the next one longer but for now bye bye. 

Question: Should I add my Oc in here? If no one answers I'm going to have to decide on my own sadly.