Pe Time

Nezuko's POV
Everyone went out of the classroom and started to head to their next class. Oni-san and I started to head to math, right as we took our seats the bell rang signaling that class had begun. Kanae-san came in and greeted us then started class. "What is 50 x 20?" Kanae-san asked a student who wasn't paying attention. "Umm... Uh....." the student didn't know but didn't want to say so. Kanae-san gave him a slight glare as she asked another student. "Nezuko do you know the answer to this question?" Kanae-san asked me. I thought for a second then replied saying that the answer was 1,000. Kanae-san smiled at me and wrote down my answer on the whiteboard. Then she continued teaching the class math.
*Ring Ring*
The bell had rang meaning it was time to go to our next classes. On my way to Kocho-san's classroom, someone called out to me. I turn around to Muichiro-san waving to me. I wave back and slow down so he can catch up to me. "Hi, Nezuko what class do you have next?" Muichiro-san asks. I replied saying that I had science with Kocho-san. He said that he had the same class and asked if we could walk together to class. I happily agreed, my heart beating fast for some reason I felt heat crawling up my face. 'Hm I wonder why my face feels hot all a sudden' I thought. I wanted to ask Muichiro-san about it but decided against it. On our way to class, a boy stepped in front of us his arms crossed. "Hi? Do you need something?" I ask politely. He glared at us and said it would be nice if we were dead. I was shocked that he said that as I did nothing to him. So I asked him what I did to him. " you and your stupid brother made fun of my girlfriend." He answered growling. I have a confused look as he made no sense to me. Then it hit me by his girlfriend he meant Koinatsu. He glared at me some more before punching me in the face. "Nezuko-san!!" Muichiro-san screamed catching me before I hit the floor. Just as he's about to punch Muichiro-san as well someone came in and caught his hand. I looked at the person who turned out to be Oni-san. I called to him and he looked over his shoulder with a concerned look on his face. " Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. It wasn't a lie sure it stung a little but it didn't hurt that much. Right as he opened his mouth to say something the boy punched Oni-san in the stomach. I was mad, annoyed, angry, I hated him for punching Oni-san. Right as he was going to punch me again Giyu-san came and put a stop to it. The boy was sent to the principal office while Muichiro-san, Oni-san, and I went to class. We were late but Giyu-san explained why we were late and we didn't get in trouble.
~~Time Skip~~
The class was over and now we all headed to lunch. Muichiro-san asked me if we can meet at the table where we first met. I agreed to this and went to find Giyu-san and along the way, I found Oni-San and told him to help me find Giyu-san. After a couple of minutes, we found Giyu-san and went to get lunch. I got a Mac and Cheese and Oni-san got spaghetti. We went to meet up with Muichiro-san and Yuichiro-san.
~~Time Skip~~
We finished lunch just on time as the bell rang right as we finished cleaning up. I headed to my next class and sadly Oni-san isn't in the same class as me. I walk in and took a seat in the middle of the classroom as I didn't like being in the very front or the very back. The teacher walked into the classroom right as the class started. " Hello kids my flamboyant name is Tengen and you can call me Tegen-san. I am the fashion teacher." the teacher said flamboyantly. We all said good after noon to her and she simply nodded and started class. We went over the basic classroom norms along with what we needed for this class. He told us to pair up with another student so we can start designing an outfit. I look around and see Daki in the same class as me, I walk up to her and ask if we can be in a group. Daki happily agreed and we started working.

*Ring Ring*

It was the end of fashion designing class and I bid Daki a farewell as I headed to my next class, Pe.  Oni-san and I met up outside of the gym then head into class together. We check the board on the gym wall to see which class we are in and where the class is meeting up. I quickly scanned the board and saw that Oni-san, Muichiro-san, Daki-chan, Kanao-chan and I were all in the same class. I was very happy as I really wanted to be better friends with Daki-chan and Kanao-chan. I saw that we were supposed to go to the left gym so I called out to Oni-san to tell him that we're supposed to go to the left gym. We walked up to the gym and pushed open the door the see Giyu-san standing there with a clipboard in hand. As soon as he heard the door open he looked up. When he saw us the waved for us to come over and asked how our day was so far. I replied saying it was going pretty well besides the fact that we were bullied in the hall way. " I can't give you guys special treatment just because you guys are my siblings ok?" Giyu-san asked. Both Oni-san and I nodded and he told us our role call numbers where 5 and 15. We took a seat on our role call numbers as more students came in and took thier seats. Muichiro-san's role call number was 4 so he was right next to me. Giyu-san cleared his throat and told us all to be quiet as he introduced himself and did role call. " Okay people today we are playing dodgeball." Giyu-san annonecued. Then he started explaining the rules , " Okay so basically if you get hit you are out. If you catch a ball you get one of your teammates back in. Whoever is closer to this chair gets in next. If the ball hits the wall or the floor before it hits you, your fine. And last but not least no cheating if I catch you cheating you are running laps for the rest of class which is 50 minutes." Everyone nodded at the rules and began to separt into teams. Then backed up against the wall.

Team 1:

Muichiro

Nezuko

Kanao

Daki

Tanjiro

Random 1

Random 2

Team 2

Zenitsu

Aoi

Inosuke

Genya

Random 3

Random 4

" AND BEGIN" Giyu-san yelled blowing his whistle to signalfiy the start of the game. It was crazy people were throwing balls left right and center.

~~Time Skip~~

The game was almost over with only Muichiro-san, Kanao-chan and me left for our team and Genya, Aoi and Inosuke left for the other team. Kanao-chan quickly picked up a ball from the ground and threw it a Genya, at the same time Aoi threw a ball at Kanao-chan and both Genya and Kanao-chan were out. I quickly threw a ball at Inosuke but he dodged it. Using my distraction Muichiro-san quickly threw another ball at Inosuke and he nearly got hit. While trying to pick up a ball Aoi managed to get me out. I quickly said a sorry to Muichiro-san and then went to the sidelines. Our team was cheering for Muichiro-san but our hopes weren't very high. Muichiro-san skill fully dodged all the ball thrown at him and got Aoi out. Then it was down to two people one on each team. Muichiro-san dodged the ball Inosuke threw at him and in return threw three balls at him successfully getting Inosuke out. " That was amazing." I said congratulating Muichiro-san.  After getting some water the bell rang and we all headed to our next class. 

~~Time Skip~~

It was the end of school and Giyu-san was driving us home. We listened to music until we got home. Giyu-san parked the car in the drive way. As soon as I went inside I told Giyu and Oni-san that I'm going to go shower. I took a quick shower and went on my phone to search up the reason my face felt hot when Muichiro-san caught me from falling. I waited for the answer to pop up from google and put my phone aside as I shoved my face into my pillow. 'I wonder how Muichiro-san is doing' I thought my face getting hot at the thought of it. Right as the answer poped up on the screen Giyu-san told me to come down for dinner. I quickly looked at my phone to see the answer to my question.....

I'm love with Muichiro-san????

That is the end of this chapter and boy was this long.

This chapter is 1512 words long not counting the end note.

Also I just realized that I forgot to put a fun fact in introductions pt2 so I'm sorry and I'll try to put one in every chapter that's an update and not a note from me

anyways i hoped you enjoyed and sorry if thier were grammar or spelling mistakes in this I finished it in a rush. Love you all and see you guys in the next update.

Fun Fact

School stands for Seven Crazy Hours Of Our Lives.

Bye Bye

I'm signing out for now :)