Back At Home

I have nothing to say so let's start

Giyu's Pov

As we drove back home I asked them what song they wanted to hear. Tanjiro and Nezuko replied saying that they wanted to hear Gurgene. ( If you guys don't know the song please do listen to it because then you might understand I put this song in it. It also goes by 紅蓮華 so please check it out when you can.) I smiled to myself as they always wanted to hear it. I found the song on my phone and played it with Tanjiro and Nezuko singing along. I soon also found myself humming the song.

(Lyrics)

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta
Boku wo tsurete susume

Dorodarake no soumatou ni you
Kowabaru kokoro furueru te wa
Tsukamitai mono ga aru
Sore dake sa

Yoru no nioi ni (I'll spend all thirty nights)
Sora nirandemo (Staring into the sky)
Kawatte ikeru no wa jibun jishin dake
Sore dake sa

Tsuyoku nareru riyuu wo shitta
Boku wo tsurete susume

Dou shitatte kesenai yume mo tomarenai ima mo
Dareka no tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara
Arigatou kanashimi yo
Sekai ni uchinomesarete mamoru imi wo shitta
Guren no hana yo sakihokore
Unmei wo terashite

Inabikari no zatsuon ga mimi wo sasu
Tomadou kokoro yasashii dake ja
Mamorenai mono ga aru
Wakatteru kedo

Suimenka de karamaru zenaku
Sukete mieru gizen ni tenbatsu
(Tell me why, Tell me why, Tell me why, Tell me...
I don't need you!)
Itsuzai no hana yori
Idomi tsudzuke saita ichirin ga utsukushii

Ranbou ni shikitsumerareta togedarake no michi mo
Honki no boku dake ni arawareru kara
Norikoete miseru yo

Kantan ni katazukerareta mamorenakatta yume mo
Guren no shinzou ni ne wo hayashi
Kono chi ni yadotte

Hito shirezu hakanai chiriyuku ketsumatsu
Mujou ni yaburete himei no kaze fuku
Dareka no warau kage dareka no nakigoe
Daremo ga shiawase wo negatteru

Dou shitatte kesenai yume mo tomarenai ima mo
Dareka no tame ni tsuyoku nareru nara
Arigatou kanashimi yo
Sekai ni uchinomesarete mamoru imi wo shitta
Guren no hana yo sakihokore
Unmei wo terashite

Unmei wo terashite

A/N: You guys might recognize the lyrics :)

As soon as the song ended we pulled up to our house, I parked the car and we all got out. I opened the door and took a deep breath it smelled great, the smell of home sweet home. " You guys go shower and I'll cook dinner alright?" I ask the two siblings. They nodded and thanked me before running off to take a shower. I went to the kitchen and looked into the fridge to see what we had, I opened the fridge to find it empty. I gave a sigh as I yelled to the two siblings " WE DON'T HAVE ANY FOOD LEFT IN THE FRIDGE AND WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING SO I'M ORDERING PIZZA OK?" Two muffled okays came from upstairs so I took my phone out and called Pizza Shack. ( I didn't want to use Pizza Hut in case of things so yeah it's Pizza Shack) " Hello, welcome to Pizza Shack how many I help you?" a voice asked, I thought for a while before ordering a Hawaiian pizza. " Okay your order will be delivered in about 10 minutes and it will be 12 dollars." the person said, I replied saying ok, and hung up. Right as I sat down in the living room Tanjiro and Nezuko came downstairs and took a seat next to me. Since we had nothing to do for the next couple of minutes I turned on the tv to watch the Olympics. I felt the two siblings shifting a little to get a better view of the tv. After about 5 minutes the doorbell rang and I grabbed my $12 and opened the door. The pizza man was standing on my porch with a pizza box in his hand, I thanked the person took the pizza then paid, then I went back into the house closed the door with my foot, and told the siblings that the pizza was here. We all sat down around the dining table and began to eat as I asked " So how was school today?" Tanjiro quickly swallowed his food and then replied saying that it was okay and that homeroom was fun. I smiled and nodded as I continued to eat my food. After we were done eating I cleaned up and went upstairs to take a shower as Tanjiro and Nezuko went read. I took a quick shower and changed as I checked my phone I saw a text notification on my phone. I opened my phone to see that it was Shinobu that had texted me.

S: Giyu?

G: Yes?

S: You wanna go on a date on Sunday it's been a while since we went on one

G: Sure should we bring our siblings?

S: Yeah sure do you want to go to that diner that has snake decor?

G: Sure what time?

S: Let's do 6pm

G: Sure anyways I gtg cya tm

S: cya Love you

G: Love you too

With that, I turned off his phone and turned to my calendar to mark the day and time of the "date'. ( Giyu and Shinobu are already dating in this story so yeah.) I checked the time and my clock said that it was 9:10. I went to the kid's room to tell them to go to bed to see them already heading to bed. I smile to myself and said goodnight to them. " Goodnight Giyu-san" they both replied before drifting to sleep. I went back to my own room and went to bed getting some energy for the next day.

That's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and see you all next time. Bye

Fun fact

Homework means Half Of My Energy Wasted On Random Knowledge 

Bye Bye