Christmas Edition

Just saying this is part of the main story and it's before Nezuko gets kidnapped.

Tanjiro's Pov

"Giyu-san said that we're going to have to either take the bus home or walk he has a meeting he needs to go to," I told my sister not even bothering to look up from my phone. "Oh ok, you want to get dinner from that restaurant not far from our house since we don't know how Giyu-san will take?" Nezuko asked. I thought about it before texting Giyu-san

Tanjiro: Giyu-san can we get dinner from the restaurant across the street?

Giyu: Sure get me some while you're at it.

Tanjiro: Sure thing. What do you want?

Giyu: I'll get the Stir fried noodles with beef. Thanks

Tanjiro: Your welcome.

I turned my phone off and told Nezuko, " He said we can and to get him Stir Fried Noddles with Beef." Nezuko nodded happily before the rest of the walk was consumed with silence. That silence lasted until we got to the restaurant. Nezuko push the door but it didn't open and then stood there confused. I looked at the door and started laughing so hard my stomach started hurting. "Nezuko what were you thinking?? There is a sign there saying you need to pull,"  I said still laughing. Nezuko's face turned red in embarrassment. Smacking me on the hard she muttered, "S-shut up I didn't see it." I laughed lightly before making the same mistake she did. I tried to push the door open. This time it was Nezuko's turn to laugh. "You just saw me do that mistake and you did the same thing?" This time I pulled the door open and pushed her in. In the restaurant, we saw Muichiro standing there waiting for his food to be finished. "Mui!" Nezuko called her boyfriend. Muichiro turned to face her with a small smile on his face. "Nezu!" He greeted her with a small hug before pulling away and asked what she was doing here. I laugh and reply for her, "We're at a restaurant what do you think we are doing in here?" Muichiro looked as if he just remembered this place was a restaurant. "Never mind dumb question. Also Kanao-san's sisters are hosting a Christmas party and she told me to tell you guys that your invited." Muichiro said looking back down to his phone. "Oh I forgot it was already Christmas Eve." Nezuko said while ordering our food. "Tanjiro what do you what?" I look at the menu and picked Shrimp Fried Rice. She nodded and told the worker that. After that Muichiro got his food so he took it and bid us farewell. Not long after Muichiro left we got our food and went home. When we opened the door Giyu-San was there taking off his shoes. "Oh hey. Just came back from the restaurant? Giyu-san asked. Nezuko nodded holding up the bag of food. We put the food on the table and started eating. "Oh Giyu-san. There is a Christmas party tomorrow can you drive us there?" Nezuko asked. Giyu-san nodded but didn't reply as his mouth was full of food.
~~Time Skip~~
The final bell that signaled the end of the school day rang. Nezuko and I walked out the front door before someone called out the Nezuko. She turned around to see Muichiro running up to her. We slowed down so he could catch up to us before greeting him. "You guys are going to the party right?" We nodded saying that we were just waiting for Giyu-san to fished and dive us there. Muichiro then asked, "Um, is it ok if I come along I don't feel like walking there." Nezuko nodded while I just shrugged and all three of us stood in the school parking lot and waited for Giyu-san.
~~Time Skip~~
We arrived at Kanao-san's house and saw that the front door was covered with Christmas decorations. We walked up to the door and knocked. Kanao-san opened the door and welcomed us inside.
~~Time Skip~~ (Sorry for the time skips I'm doing this with a very limited amount of time)
We were playing Truth or Dare when Nezuko looked outside and gasped. "Guys! It's snowing!" She exclaimed excitedly.  We all looked outside to see that it was actually snowing and Nezuko wasn't joking. Everyone grabbed their jackets and started heading outside. I was last one out and saw that Kanao was sitting alone trying to build a snowman so I joined her and started helping. After a little we both tried to grab the same pile of snow and our hands touched. "Oh sorry." I apologize but when I looked at her I saw the her face was red. "I-i-its alright." She replied stuttering. I frowned slightly but didn't mind it and continued building. I saw Nezuko whispering something to Kocho-san and Kanae-san. They both nodded happily so I assumed that it was good news. "Alright everyone come back inside! Tanjiro can you can Kanao pick up the shovels and bring them back in?" Kocho-san called. I nodded and started picking them up from all over the backyard. When me and Kanao-san headed back in through the double doors though everyone started cheering. Confused I looked up and blushed in embarrassment and saw mistletoe. Kanao-san also looked up and then turned to her sisters and asked, " You guys thought of that didn't you?" They both smirked and nodded. We both looked at each other and then very lightly kissed on the lips. Everyone cheered again and Kanao-san pulled me outside once again. "I-I really like you Tanjiro." She confessed her face bright red. I stood there speechless before saying, " I also really liked you I just never got the chance to confess. So can you be my girlfriend Kanao-san?" She nodded before telling me to drop the san. We kissed one more time before heading back in and opened presents everyone got for each other. When we all started leaving Kanao ran up to me and kissed me once more before pulling away and said, "Merry Christmas Tanji." I smile at the nickname and replied, "Merry Christmas to you as well Kanao." Then we parted ways.

This is the end of this chapter. Sorry about the time skips this was very rushed because I am on family vacation while doing this and I really wanted to do this so here it is and Merry Christmas everyone