Rejection

Nezuko's Pov

" Nezuko! Time to wake up we still have school!" A voice said as I slowly woke up from my sleep just to find my brother's face two inches away from mine. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed terrified.  Tanjiro rubbed his ears and asked me why I had to scream so dam loudly, stating that my scream could wake up the entire town if I tried. " It's your fault for having your stupid face so close to mine in the first place. Imagine waking up and finding your sibling's face looking at you." I muttered annoyed that he even needed to ask. Tanjiro just sighed and told me to get ready for school. I nodded and pushed him out the door so I can choose my outfit and change in peace. I looked through my closet struggling to pick an outfit so I looked through the entire closet trying to find something to wear. In the end, I picked a white shirt, a pinkish skirt, and black boots. ( Ignore the human and put Nezuko there and pretend the black handbag isn't there)

 ( Ignore the human and put Nezuko there and pretend the black handbag isn't there)

I changed, brushed my teeth, and then went downstairs to get breakfast. When I was grabbing breakfast I saw Giyu-san so I said good morning to him and then sat down at the dining table to start eating my breakfast. When I was eating I saw Tanjiro come down for breakfast and he was wearing a white hoodie with a checkered jacket, white sneakers, and blue jeans. ( Ignore the black fanny pack pls)

He also grabbed his breakfast and sat down next to me and start eating

He also grabbed his breakfast and sat down next to me and start eating. After a little, both of us finished, we put our dishes in the sink so we can wash them later, grabbed our backpacks, and met Giyu-san outside to go to school. Tanjiro and I got in the car and the minute the car started moving I looked out my window. I immediately noticed the empty streets that used to be filled with laughing happy children. I then remembered the news from last night and got scared of what would happen if Tanjiro and I got kidnapped as well. I stopped looking out the window as it just made me more scared and worried. We eventually got to school and as we stepped out of the car I can hear many worried whispers about last night's news. We looked at each other and took a deep breath in then we walked into homeroom together. " Good morning class until further notice school will be shorter and the schedule will change. Every Monday Wednesday and Friday your classes will only be homeroom, 1st period, Lunch, 2rdperiod, and 3rd period. On Tuesday and Thursday, you will have 5th period, Lunch, 6th period, and 7th period " Urokodaki-san said as he wrote it on the board. He told us to take a picture of it and this will be the only time he would let us on our phones. I sighed as I took out my phone and took a picture. After that, we just had free time without phones.