Bio

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Kaiser

Age: 19

Height: 190 cm or 6'3"

Weight: 69 kg or 153 lbs

Gender: Female

Race: Infested Terran

Racial Traits: Dreadlock-Like Hair Tendrils, Chitinous Armor Plating On Arms/Legs/Skin, Glowing Veins, Claws

Aura: Violet

Powers: New Infested

= the user gains all of the powers of anything/everything they consume, whether organic or inorganic. example: dust - elemental powers, regular food - stronger and faster aura regeneration, animals - animalistic traits or enhanced senses, people - semblances, weapons - weapons.

= allows the user to produce all sorts of microbes from healing pathogens to toxic germs and also allows them to spray these microbes out into their environment to strengthen their allies and weaken their enemies. healing pathogens can temporarily heal and enhance the performance of the ones they are healing until they expire and die out. the toxic germs are shot out as toxic spines that cause random effects: Mind Control, Hallucinations, Hypnosis, Paralyzation, Numbness, Drowsiness, Cardiac Arrest Within 5 Minutes, ETC. the Microbes' effects will last for at least 1 hour or so or until the user decides to kill the Microbes and the Chemicals they contain.

= the user is able to undergo instant metamorphosis and morph any of their body parts into anything they need or want. for example, if the user wants to sprout wings on their back or grow tunneling claws then their body would do so instantly.

= the User can command and communicate with other arthropodal organisms, particularly those that cause diseases (mosquitoes, flies, sand flies, fleas, lice, ticks, mites, etc), via Pheromones, or Psionics.

= makes the User so resilient they can survive a Nuclear Explosion, Hypothermia, Hyperthermia, Heatstroke, Incineration, Frostbite, Impalement, Organ Destruction, Disintegration, Gamma Radiation Sickness, Intense Electrocution, Extreme Laceration, Decapitation, Amputation, Execution, Being Slaughtered, Being Butchered, Death, ETC... but yes they can still kill Charlotte the question is... for how long will she stay dead? yeah, Charlotte is a persistent little shit like a cockroach and/or a tardigrade.

= if Charlotte's power is attempted to be stolen, it will automatically create a failsafe to remain with the original User, Charlotte, and will instead impart a Logic Bomb Virus that will destroy the so-called "thief" from the inside out causing the worst possible pain imaginable, destroying itself in the process... and the thief? well once the Virus is done they'll be nothing more but lifeless husks.

= allows the user to blast a Corrosive Acid at enemies and/or structures. the user can change the Acid's intensity, solubility, and viscosity. the User can also shoot out the Acid inside some sort of thin membrane as a makeshift Acidic Sticky Bomb.

Psionics: Level 10

= the user can do: telekinesis, Technokinises, telepathy, empathy, precognition, hypnosis, hallucinations, etc.

Semblance: Polymorph (she uses this to cover up her other powers)

= the user can morph their body into anything they want. Wings? sure! Tunneling Claws? absolutely! Giant Worm Like Zerg Arms? no problem!

Looks: 

her face kinda looks like this