Chapter 2: Hunt

Timeskip To 5 Years Later

Agria has now become a cultural hotspot. even the original Agria colonists have returned to their homeworld and now coexisting with the New Infested... heck even the renowned scientist Dr. Ariel Hanson has visited her birthplace and has abandoned her crusade for the Zerg Cure because Infested Admiral Alexei Stukov had explained to her that the Zerg Hyper Evolutionary Virus had evolved along with them and is now integrated and mixed into their DNA and therefore... the Zerg Virus is well... no longer a virus.

even the Protoss were intrigued by this to the point that Matriarch Vorazun and her Crew visited the planet and were surprised by Agria's hospitality.

the New Infested seemed like a rising star among the 3 races and some have traveled to many worlds

but... as everything has a good side... they would also have a bad side... due to the characteristics and personalities of the New Infested, they have become a target of discrimination, assault, hate crimes, kidnapping, trafficking, brainwashing, experimentation by mercenaries, rich and entitled Terrans and Protoss...

Stukov expected this to happen and he would have none of it. he was tempted to request the help of Overqueen Zagara to hunt down these oppressors but... that would mean that the Zerg have become hostile again and would spark another war... so in the end, he resorted to more peaceful ways and contacted Emperor Valerian and Hierarch Artanis to address their people to stop their crimes against his people, that they weren't doing anything wrong, and that they deserve the right to live as equals, to the Terrans and Protoss... but in all honesty, they were very welcome to live in Zerg worlds as stated by Overqueen Zagara that the New Infested are very much welcome to return to the Zerg Swarm but Stukov was adamant that they would stay as new people separate from the Zerg.

and due to this, the New Infested became more than just simple farmers...  to those that are off of their homeworld they became opportunists, survivors, business people, scientists, activists, mercenaries, soldiers, etc.

and now let me, the Narrator, take you to our main protagonist of this story

Timeskip Some Years Later

deep in the vast expanses of space

ZOOM!!!

CLASH!!!

BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!

a fight between Kimeran Pirates and an unknown and unidentified Medivac Assaultship and a modified Viking was ensuing... I swear that's supposed to be "Dropship"... but hey that must be a customized or custom-built Medivac who knows?

Kimeran Pirate Captain: I SAID FIRE DAMNIT!!!

Crew Mate: but sir she's fried our network!

Kimeran Pirate Captain: RRRRRAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I WILL NOT BE STOLEN FROM AGAIN!!! THIS INFESTED BITCH NEEDS TO DIE NOW!!!

Crew Mate: umm, Sir? 

Kimeran Pirate Captain: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

Crew Mate: you've killed her at least 8 times already.

Kimeran Pirate Captain: I KNOW THAT!!! SHUT UP!!!

Crew Mate: a-aye sir.

BOOM!!!

Kimeran Pirate Captain: ARE OUR WEAPONS UP YET?!?!?!?!?!

Crew Mate: still working on it! sir!

Kimeran Pirate Captain: THEN WORK FASTER YOU PIECES OF SPACE SHIT!!!

Crew Mate: incoming transmission!

Kimeran Pirate Captain: gggggrrrrr... I swear if it's from that blowhard arrogant infested bitch I'll-