Chapter 4: Where The Hell Are We?!

Charlotte: *lays on her back and looks at the night sky* where the hell are we?

MIMR: *floats towards Charlotte* are you alright? you seem... exhausted... do you need some water?

Charlotte: *panting heavily* I think... I'm gonna need more than... a bottle of water... I want those meal packets we have...

MIMR: well about that...

Charlotte: they got burnt didn't they?

MIMR: to a crisp, yes.

Charlotte: *sigh* is there anything else to report?

MIMR: certainly. as you can see Eir is-

Eir's left-wing disconnected and crashed down

MIMR: in bad shape...

Charlotte: and the others?

MIMR: Astrid and Alexander remain functional though in need of minor repairs except for Buzzard who is in critical condition and the crash halved almost all our supplies. 

Charlotte: damn it!

MIMR: but the good news is we landed on a habitable planet!

Charlotte: could you scan the area for any Mineral Caches or Vespene Geysers, MIMR?

MIMR: scanning... scanning... scanning... scanning... scanning... failed... there seem to be no Mineral Caches nor Vespene Geysers in the area.

Charlotte: shit... have you tried contacting the Dominion?

MIMR: I have but I can't seem to find their channel.

Charlotte: how about the Daelaam? or the Swarm? how about Admiral Stukov and the New Infested? have you tried calling them?

MIMR: contacting... nothing... we're stuck on a habitable but unknown planet...

Charlotte: damn it...

MIMR: though not to worry I will scout to see if there are any-

Charlotte: I'll do the scouting MIMR. besides! *stands up and flexes her muscles* I'm all healed up!

MIMR: well alright... but you better scout tomorrow... who knows what terrors lurk out there in the dark...

Charlotte: Yeah I totally see your point. let's make camp for tonight and head out tomorrow.

MIMR: agreed.

and so they made camp and rested for the night

The Next Day

Charlotte: *wakes up on an intact bed* ugh what a horrible nightmare... we were under attack by Protoss... and we... crash-landed... *realizes it wasn't a nightmare* damn it!

Charlotte sees MIMR working on and repairing Eir

Charlotte: did you stay up all night?

MIMR: yes. I'm an AI. I don't need sleep or any other sustenance... my bodies on the other hand are a different story.

GGGGGRRRRROOOOOWWWWWLLLLL!!!!!

MIMR: someone's hungry... as always...

Charlotte: *blushes in embarrassment* you don't know what it's like to be starving!

MIMR: you're right! I DON'T know what it's like. good thing I'm an inorganic being and this body, like the rest, is solar-powered!

Charlotte: *lies back down and covers her face with her hands* it's too early for 1 of your quips, MIMR!!!