🦋 Chapter 6

Me: the next Chapter will be the Day where Zombie Outbreak will start, Stay Tuned 💖

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

୨⎯ "Chapter Six" ⎯୧
~
Skip time to One week before the outbreak
~

"The Trauma still there isn't it? The Betrayal still get you isn't it? The Death of Them still in your mind isn't it?" These type of Questions Spinning around Aoi's Mind. Which made the Headache even worse, They're not her Questions. It's Something else's Questions as it does not sound like a Human, It sounds Like Him.

She can not sleep since Last night. With her right Forearm being Bandaged, she didn't even Change her Clothes. And still on her Uniform except her blazer, her right Sleeve Wrapped on her elbow covered in blood.

Aoi sitting on bed, her left hand massaging her forehead, Her eyes are both closed, Eyebrows furrowed, she never knew the Headache she have right now would be really painfull than the last time, These Flashbacks keeps Bothering her

She's Unaware of her phone Filled With 8750+ Messages, 5270+ missed calls from her Brother, Dad, Friends, Teacher and Classmates, It's inside her Backpack that is on the floor in front of her Restroom door, and is in Silent so she never know

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

It was 1:16pm, Wednesday, and Aoi didn't come to school. Which made the whole ass school anxious and worried about her, Why? Because She's popular. Who wouldn't Worried although it's Weird to worry about some Random Student, Aoi has lot of Admirers, but what's More surprising is that She has more Female Admirers than Male Admirers, some girls and boys have a crush on her. and trying to win her heart, I mean. who wouldn't Love a Foreign girl who has a Dom Personality?

Aoi is known for her Resting Bitch Face or Expressionless, Dom and Strong Personality, Fighting Skills, And Talents.

she has a Strange but Unique Talents. (Also Normal Talents too. Of Course)

: ̗̀➛ Eating Lots of Spicy Food without Breaking a sweat
: ̗̀➛ Sleeping with Eye Open
: ̗̀➛ Appearing Out of nowhere all the Time

Eating Lots of spicy food will make you Puke and Having a Stomach ache, it's Surprising Aoi didn't Die

Sleeping with Both eyes Open is Terrifying, According to them

Appearing out of nowhere would Cause them to have a Heart Attack, For Example: The Restroom Door is Locked, Only two girls inside, Then Aoi walks Towards them to wash her hands

Anyway, as they worried, her Classmates tried to call her, but she didn't answer the phone, Wait- How do they know her Phone number? I'll Tell you...

≡;- ꒰ °Stalking ꒱

Or let's Say she gave them her number to some of them

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

on the other hand, a Classroom. There's nobody inside except On-jo, On-jo with her phone on her hand. She Lovingly stare at her phone that has Photo of Aoi, a blush on On-jo's cheeks, a sweet Smile on her lips, 'is she a goddess?' On-jo thought Entertained as she stalk Aoi's Instagram that only have 5 posts that was posted One year ago, she stops and looked in front with a worried look, Aoi wasn't here in school, when she Notice that. She become Anxious, she felt her heart Tightened, Aoi being not here made her whole ass world Felt Dark, On-jo feel like she's Alone without her, On-jo Knows Something Happened to her, "Aoi.. i hope you're Alright.." she Muttered before putting her eyes on her phone, someone suddenly snatched it out of nowhere. Making On-jo flinch and gasp, a surprised look on her face, she looked up to see a Girl.