🦋 Chapter 9

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

୨⎯ "Chapter Nine" ⎯୧
~

One Day Before The Outbreak
~

"UGH!" Kwang-sun Whined Loudly with Eyes Closed Tightly, Exhausted from the Work he had of Mopping the Floors, Swiping Windows, Cupboard and Tables.

Now, they're Going Home. Students Filling Schoolyard Making Their Way to the Gate, Kwang-sun Wearily Making his Way to the Gate with Aoi Who's Expressionlessly Holding Fanta too, Kwang-sun Looked at her with Tired Eyes. Trying to Perceive what the Hell she's Feeling.

Unfortunately. By her Iconic Expressionless Face. He Failed, He Expected her to Look Tired..

He Pouted Slight Angrily, Aoi Looked at him Expressionlessly. "You Good. Little Bro?" She Asked Sarcastically, Kwang-sun Huffed in Annoyance. "I'm Not Little, You Idiot!" Kwang-sun Furrowed, "I'm Older than you by Months. Silly" She Put a Small Smile.

"Does that make it Difference? WE'RE STILL THE SAME!!" Kwang-sun Yelled Angrily Causing Other Students To Look At the Siblings Duo Confused and Surprised.

Aoi Elbowed Him Quickly "Shush! You're Grabbing Attention, バカ(Baka)" Aoi Whispered Calmly to Him, "oops-" He Quickly Bowed Slightly at his Surroundings Sheepishly.

Aoi Sighed before Glancing Her Side, She caught a Sight of Myeong-hwan Bit Far from her. Walking Between His Minions, he was Staring at her With Seduction on his Eyes, Flirtatious Smirk on his Face, Aoi Glare at him "Wish I could Punch The Ugly Smirk of his.." Mumbled Aoi, Glaring at Him for a Seconds before Looking at her Surroundings, She can Feel his Eyes on her. "I hope he choked on Poop." She Said Under her Breath with a Unnoticeable Smirk.

"She's always Look Hot. Even with that Resting Bitch Face, Sad that she Wear Pants." Myeong-hwan Muttered Before Licking his Lips (Me: What? Your Lip's ice Cream or something? 💀), Gwi-nam Who's Walking Beside Him Looked at him before Aoi who Happen to Have a Conversation with Kwang-sun. He Sent a Death Glare to Him 'fucking Asshole..'

As Aoi and Kwang-sun Walked Forward, They caught a Glimpse of Cheong-san, Gyeong-su, On-jo and I-sak, Cheong-san's Phone was on the Ground as he Picked it up, Kwang-sun and Aoi Glance at Each Other before Strolled Towards them.

"Helllooo My Beautiful Children!!" Kwang-sun Yelled Happily Causing Others to Almost Piss themselves, Aoi Just Sipped her Fanta.

"AHHHHH!!!" I-sak Screamed before Quickly Closed Her Mouth Tightly with her Hands, On-jo Flinched, Cheong-san Jumped Like he's About to Fly with his Phone, Gyeong-su Almost Piss himself as he Forgot to Use the Toilet.

No Seriously, Kwang-sun's Yell and Also Them Appeared Out of nowhere Scared the Shit out of them.

"Yaa, You two Just Appeared Out of Nowhere, and Kwang-sun! Fucking Stop Yelling!" Cheong-san Said In Annoyance before Looking At Aoi. He Quieted Himself Immediately while Aoi Just took a Sip of her Obsession.

"Say the One who Doesn't Even know What 'Orange' Means In English." Kwang-sun Burst Into Laughter before Getting Smacked in the Head By Cheong-san. Not Wanting To be Exposed In front of Aoi. His Beloved Crush. His Cheeks Covered in Pink Tint of Embarrassment.

I-sak Snickered After Calming herself, "you Really Don't Know that?" She Laugh. Hugging her bag while On-jo Shakes her Head. She Looked At Aoi "Aoi~ya, Since You're Here. Why Not Joining Us Eating Fried Chicken in Cheong-san's Mom's Restaurant?" She Suggested In a Shy Manner.