🦋 Their Appearances

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Aoi Fuji's Appearance

Aoi is Always Expressionless, She has a cold Slight Thin Monolid eyes. No Double Eyelids But Still Looking Attractive, Skobeloff Eye Coloured, Oval Face shaped, Very Pale Orange Skin tone, Button Nose, Has a Healthy Body and Weight; 54kg, Inverted Triangle Figure, She Has a Slightly Muscular Body, Also Slight Muscular and Pretty Hands, Black Silky Hair. It is Long till her Elbow. Has a Straight Bangs That Cover her Right Forehead while Left Aren't. She Wears a Butterfly Hairpin that Clutch the Left Side of her Bang, The Butterfly Hairpin is Similar to Kocho Shinobu but it Was Coloured Blue and Green. Has some Small Gold Glitters on it. And Glossy, Reddish Heart-shaped Lips, has Two Birthmark Behind her Right Shoulder and Her Neck, She also has some scars on some part of her Body because of The First Apocalypse During Chuncheon Era. and Because Of Fights and Training, Also a Huge Cut on her Right Forearm, She Wears a Tidy Black Blazer Almost Everyday. But doesn't Wear it if it's Dirty or During Summer Season, Wears a Hyosan High School Uniform. The same as Kim Ji-min when she goes to School. Wears a Black Pant instead of Skirt, And Grey Socks and Red Shoes, She Wears a Ponytail when it's Summer or Training, She's 167cm. Taller than most of the Girls in Hyosan High.

During Outbreak. Her Hair Gets Slight Messier Each Time, Dried Blood on her Uniform and Face Because of Fighting and Killing Zombies, (Kwang-sun Wiped them). She didn't Wear Blazer During this Time because It Was With Eun-ji When she Saved her From Bullies in The Building, a Small Cut on her Left Cheek Because She Accidentally Cut Herself with a Clean Knife.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Cho Kwang-sun's Appearance

Kwang-sun has a Sweet-looking Face, Innocent Face, Big Doe Monolid Dark Browned Eyes. They Look Like Chocolate, Double Eyelids, Oval Face Shaped, Tan Skin Tone, Soft Natural Lips, Black Clean and Glossy Hair. Messy Parted Light Bangs Korean Hairstyle, Pinkish Ears, Button Nose, he's Bit Muscular. Weight; 84kg, Has Marks on his Left Leg and Wrist, a small Cut on his Right Cheek because of Him Fighting a Robber who had a Knife in the Middle Of Night, wears a Hyosan High School Uniform. The Same as Su-hyeok when he Goes to School, And White Socks and Scarlet Shoes, He's 185cm. Taller than Su-hyeok who hates Socks.

During Outbreak, His Hair Never Gets Messy or Dirty, Dried Blood on his Uniform and Face (he Wiped them), One Missing White Sock.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Cho Ga-eul's Appearance

Detective Cho has a Badboy-looking, Always Cold Face, he Has a Dyed Glossy Dark Brown Hair. Black Formerly. Long 4/6 Bangs Hairstyle, Cold Monolid Eyes, Chocolate Dark Brown Eye Coloured, Button Nose, Tan Skin Tone, Small Birthmark Black Dot on his Philtrum, a burn on his Left Wrist Because of him trying to Cook, Thin Pinkish Lips, Round Face Shaped, He's 164cm; 62kg, Wears a Detective Outfit when Working, Light Brown Sneakers and White socks.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Lin Seo-yeon's Appearance

Seo-yeon has a Innocent-looking, Big Doe Monolid Eyes. Dark Brown Eye Coloured, Plump Pinkish Lips, Oval face Shape, Straight Eyebrows, Straight Dark Brown Hair that reach to her chest, Tan Skin Tone, Slight Chubby, Button Nose, Small Birthmark Black Dot on the Side of her Left Cheek, Healthy body and Weight; 53kg, Invented Triangle Figure, Small Sunflower Hairpin that Clutch Beside her Right Eye, Wears a Blue Powder Coloured Sweater All the Time, Wears a Hyosan High Uniform. The Same as Yoon I-sak when she goes to school. And Black Socks and Black Sneakers, She's 163cm. Shorter than Ga-eul.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Me: as times goes on, this Page would be edited Sometimes.

Words: 642