🦋 Chapter 7

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

୨⎯ "Chapter Seven" ⎯୧
~
Few Days Before the Outbreak
~

A night Where the Rain is quite Noisy but Not That Much, Rain patterning Around Hyosan, a Night Street With No People Available Around, Then we See People in a School of Hyosan uniform in the Rooftop of the Big ass Building.

We see Jin-su who's Wet with Uniform as he's not covered with Umbrella, His eyes is Red due Crying so Much, Body Shuddered Weakly, Then We See a Group of Bullies and Hyeon-ju Covering themselves with Umbrella.

Myeong-hwan Approached Jin-su while Gwi-nam Carrying Umbrella Covering Themselves Avoiding Getting Wet, "Give Me Your Hand." Jin-su Lift his Hand as Myeong-hwan Pull his Sleeve up as the Wound can Be Seen on his Forearm "did You Cut it?" Myeong-hwan Questioned Hotly, "You try to Kill yourself, Huh?" His wide Eyes Glaring At the Poor Boy.

"I heard you Named me in your Suicide Note, You Even Named Aoi" He Sneered, "You said you Can't Go on Because of me, and You're Still Alive because of her and For her"

"I'm Sorry." Was all Jin-su can Say, His Tears Start to Fell down even Though it's Not Visible because of Rain, His Tears and Rain was Mixing.

Hyeon-Ju Scoffed Visibly while Rolling Her Eyes, "What a Piece of Shit." She Sneered.

"You fucker." He Grabbed Jin-su's Hair Roughly, "If you Transfer Afterward, How would that Make me Look? Did i Ever Hit you?!" He Asked Angrily, "No.. Never." Jin-su Barely Whisper as he Stare at the Ground, "Damn Right, I didn't. Fuck." Myeong-hwan Remove himself from Holding his Hair Tightly.

"Sure. Aoi Always there For you, BUT WHY?? A WORTHLESS AND SHIT LIKE YOU?! What's so Good About you? How do you Make her Like You? I believe you Happen to Use her. Right? HUH?!!" He Asked with Wide Eyes Glaring Deathly at Him as he Wait for a Respond.

"N-no.. I-i wo-would Ne-ver.." Jin-su Slightly Cracked Shakingly, He felt His Heart Tightened as he Started to Sob 'why would I use her? What kind of person I am if I'm using her?'

Myeong-hwan Clicked his Tongue before Turning to Gwi-nam. "Hey, He's All Yours." He Grabbed the Umbrella while Leaving the Spot, Gwi-nam with a Cocky Smirk Put his Arm Around Jin-su then Slapped him, then Again. Again and Again, it Become Punches.

"Look At me, Asshole. where's Your 'Friend'~? Too Bad, My Darling Butterfly Isn't Here~" He Mumbled the Five Sentences before Kicking him Into a Pile of Objects. Making that one Object Fall.

Jin-su Groaned in Pain while Crying as Others just Watch in Amusement and Laugh.

"Fight Back, Asshole. You don't Want to Disappoint Aoi do you?" Gwi-nam Grinned Maniacally while Hot Heat on his Cheeks For Mentioning her Name, No Lie. Saying her Saying is Extremely Addicting.

For the Past Years, Gwi-nam Has a Habit saying her Name in his Head Non-stop, He Always Imagining Scenarios And Fantasy About her, Yep! He Even Imagine Dirty Things He Wish Aoi Could Do to Him.

He Knows her Since First year in Middle School But she Didn't Acknowledged him as she Rarely Pay Attention to Anyone Except Kwang-sun.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧" ~ ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᴬᴼᵁᴬᴰजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें