🦋 Chapter 8

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

୨⎯ "Chapter Eight" ⎯୧
~
Still Few Days Before The Outbreak
~

"His PB is Okay, but he's lethargic." a Doctor Who's Probably in his Early 30's Talking to Someone in a Hospital Telephone while Flipping Some Files.

"He has severe cerebral Edema. I suspect TBI, and Tenderness in his Left thorax and side suggests abdominal Bleeding."

"I'll transfer him right away for Emergency Surgery." Lee Byeong-chan aka Science Teacher, The father of Lee Jin-su Entered the Atmosphere, He Slowly Awkwardly Walk in with a Slightly Wide Eyes, "if he can't Surgery within an Hour, he'll be DOA."

Byeong-chan Leer at the Doctor's Back, Completely Oblivious of his Presence Behind "yes,, we'll Intubate Him, Put in a C-line, then send him Over." Byeong-chan Glance at the Other Direction before the Doctor's Back, He Went there Quietly Before Look Behind if the Doctor Acknowledged him.

It turns out he Didn't.

He Plunged the Door Open, Not before Peek at the Doctor, and Head inside the Room where his Son Was.

"RESTRICTED AREA"

Byeong-chan Stare at the white Curtain before Approaching Forward, He Made the Curtain out of his Way while his Feet made its way to the Bed in Right side where Jin-su was..

Jin-su Just Laying on the Bed. Looking Lifeless, a Blood on his Right Under Arm, Slight Sweats on his Body.

He Slowly Glanced Side at his Dad, His Eyes Was Dull but Tears Can be seen, "Dad.." He Said Softly, His Voice Was Weak but Managed to say a Word. Byeong-chan Carefully Stare At him with a Look of Concern, Eyes bit Widened, He Nodded. Letting the Male Continue his Talk.

"Are they Okay? Aoi.. How is she?" Jin-su Asked Very Softly when he Mentioned her Name, That Name is Such a Blessing and it made him Feel Safe, He Learned The Name 'Aoi' Means 'Blue' In Japanese. Which is Probably the Reason why Aoi's Favourite Color is Blue. Even her Unusual Eye Color is Related to Blue, Society Said Blue is for Boys... What kind of Logic is That?

He Also Learned The Surname 'Fuji' Means 'Wisteria' Which is the Reason why she Always Smells Like Wisteria, Her Scented Body Smells Beautiful and Pleasing, Everytime He Says Her Name Or Surname. He can Smell that Scent. Wisteria, Even if she's Far away from where he is Right Now.

Ě̸̢͕̰̘̭͙̩͛̽v̸̢̨̤̗̦̞͈̐̍̈ȩ̵̖̭͑́̀̎̍͌̂n̶̡̠̰̬͎̼͙̉̆̀̿ ̸̝̙͙̐͝Ţ̵̯̲̰̯̣͉͔̩͇͒͛̕h̴̫̾͛̄͗͊e̷̛̲̝͉̺͉̾̉ ̶̢̩̽͗̃̆̈́͋̾̕͝Ǭ̸͛͆ţ̸͇͍̈́̈́̈̂ͅh̷̦͈͈̙̭͝e̴̗̹͎͍̬͓̝̗͘r̵̨͖̜̟̥͌̀̔̏͆̽ ̶̢̰̈́͋̀̓̈͒͒̇̊̉Y̸͓̅̌͋̀͠a̵͙̘̩͙̖͆̂́n̸̛͎͕̭͎̰͉̝̽̅d̸͈͚͐͆e̷̻̰͎͙͐͑̓̋̚̕r̵̡̨̦̺͕̠͙̠̗̅͗̕ë̸̠͙̫͚̗́͗̀͠ͅs̷̟̪̤̭͗́͒͆̆̽̕̚͝ ̵͖̮͉̑͊̅̕T̵̨̝̤͍͛͒ͅơ̴̛͔̞̄͒͋̄ó̸̻̱̼̝̠̤̰͚͍̕ͅ

He Asked how is she, He Wanted to Know. He Needed to know, How is she? Is she Okay? Did she Eat well? Did she Sleep well? Is she Healthy?

He Stare At his Father waiting for Answer, Byeong-chan Stare at his Son Puzzled, Why would he Ask About her? He Never Talked to Aoi at this Time, His Last Talk with her was when they were in School. "Yes." He Answered Quickly. not Wanting his Son to Wait, Then Furrowed his Eyebrows Slightly When Jin-su Said 'They'