🦋 Chapter 10

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

୨⎯ "Chapter Ten" ⎯୧
~
Outbreak Day
~

4:51AM

The Scent of Breakfast filling The Table. Eggs On the Plates with Delicious Fried Sausage. And Broccoli on sides, Pot of Hot Sauce Spaghetti Placed on The Dining Table in the Middle, Bottles of Water and Juices; Fanta, Strawberry and Orange, also Pot of Cheese Tteokbokki and Rice.

Let's Not Forget the Chickens from Mrs. Lee!

As if the Room could Freeze to Ice, The Air Condition was Left Open the Whole Hours. "TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITION!! WHO THE HELL LEFT IT OPEN?!" Kwang-sun Yelled Crossly in his Seat at the Dining Table, Body Shivering while Holding a Fork and Spoon, Aoi Faced him. Also Sitting on a Dinning Seat.

"Me" She Said Simply with Left Hand Raised, Kwang-sun Looked at her Shocked with his Mouth Open, Ga-eul Just Shakes his Head in Disappointment.

Aoi Smiled Slightly, "I'll Go Turn it Off." She Got up from her seat. Make her way to the Air Condition. Turn it off, then Go Back.

They Began To Eat.

As Ga-eul Chewing Tteokbokki, a Thought Came to his Mind Out of Nowhere, It was About Jae-sung, his Other Assistant Who Assist him with Cases.

He Remembered How He Keeps Questioning About His Daughter. Aoi, Like 'How is she?' 'What is she doing?' 'Did she eat well?' And some Basics Questions Until it gets Bit Weird. 'What size of her pants?' 'Does she Like men or Women?' 'what Shampoo she uses?' Ga-eul wasn't Comfortable at the Questions.

He'll Fired Anyone who dared to Talk Inappropriately about His Children but This guy... Is Different.

There's This Weird Aura Ga-eul Couldn't Recognize from him, The Feeling of His Saying 'He's Dangerous'

But First of all. How did Jae-sung Knew about His Daughter? Ga-eul Never brings up His Children to Him. Till Suddenly That Young Man Mentions his Daughter's name. Aoi

As if Jae-sung Knows her, Ga-eul couldn't help but thinking they're both Know each other.

It doesn't make sense, Why would he think about that? Plus Aoi never Mention Him.

It's more Likely He knows her while She's not

So He Wanted to Talk with her about this.

But other parts of him Screaming at him not to.

"Aoi.." She Took her Attention From Rice to Her Dad, Munching before Swallowing Fried Sausage.

She Blinked Twice, "Hm?" Softly Hummed Aoi as a Respond, Staring at her Dad Straight-faced.

Kwang-sun Currently Watching Tom And Jerry on Television from Living Room while Slurping and Chomping Sauce Mixed Spaghetti but Still can Hear their Conversation.

"I..wanted to talk you about this...About..my Other Assistant. Lower one" Ga-eul Said Leisurely. His Heart Tightened Slightly as he says a Sentences, His Face Is Stoic But His Eyes Shows Some Unpleasant Feelings. Unnoticeable. Why is this All if the sudden? Why is he so Nervous?

Aoi Stare at him Blankly, "oh? Assistant? The other One who Assist you with Cases? Why?" She's Wondering why Did he Wanted to Talk about this, Kwang-sun Furrowed his Brows Slightly but kept his Eyes on the Television.

"I wanted to know if you know Him? His Name is Jae-sung, Hyun Jae-sung."

The Time felt Like Slow As if it's Stopped Moving.